COB Interviews

In new Soundi-magazine was a little interview with Alexi... He says that half of the new songs are ready and they'll go to studio at September. Two songs are completely ready and they're called "Roundtrip 2 Hell and Back" and "Pretty for the Devil". The song that will be on Bam Margeras Viva La Bands 2 is called "Tie My Rope" and it'll be on the next COB-album too.

In new Soundi-magazine was a little interview with Alexi... He says that half of the new songs are ready and they'll go to studio at September. Two songs are completely ready and they're called "Roundtrip 2 Hell and Back" and "Pretty for the Devil". The song that will be on Bam Margeras Viva La Bands 2 is called "Tie My Rope" and it'll be on the next COB-album too.

These song names sound really 80's thrash to me, anyone else get that impression?

Pretty For The Devil sounds like a some Mötley Crüe song and Roundtrip 2 Hell And Back isn't that innovative when you think of Sinergy's second album title.

And that producer is Mikko Karmila expect vocal tracks will be produced Peter Tägtgren who will also look after "programmings and synthesizer sounds". Alexi and Roope are also doing some instrumental songs for upcoming Finnish guitar heroes album.

Someone who is better with English can maybe translate the whole shit:

soundiiii.jpg

Someone who is better with English can maybe translate the whole shit:

soundiiii.jpg

All important information that this article includes are already listed at Scythes of Bodom's "Next Album Info" -section. Damn they are fast!