COB Interviews

Once again hoge thanks valkokukka!

That's pretty much what happened to me and Jack Daniels. If I smell it now, I have these flashbacks and feel sick.

:lol: But Jack Daniels is epic! When we hve Jack Daniels it means epic night, :lol: But I supose that's because usually we drink the cheapest whiskey in the store, :lol: 4,5-5€ the bottle, and we always have more than half a bottle each, so go figure, :lol: But I still love whiskey.

Yeah sounds familiar to me. you have to leave out the mother and add one vodka+orange night and one coke korn night...

Same but the :erk: drink is vodka+lemon :lol: Although I enjoy a lot vodka+pineaple juice. You should try it :kickass:

Vodka and pineapple juice? Last Wednesday we had this national party going on and we were out with mates and I was pretty wasted when I saw my girlfriend. She said I'm gonna have to buy a car for her if I get hungover. So she said here, have some water, and it was vodka pineapple juice. I don't know if we're talking about the same fruit, but it tasted like piss.

Worst shit for me is Tequila... even if that's the first shot of the night, I'll be struggling not to puke, whereas a bottle of Absolut isn't a huge problem... I don't understand it. Rum is really weird for me as well.

I used to have the same problem with beer when I was 17. I drank a bit too many a bit too fast and ended up puking. For a few years I couldn't even have a single bottle, nowadays it's luckily different, having one right now as a matter of fact. :p

^:lol::lol::lol:

Vodka and pineapple juice? Last Wednesday we had this national party going on and we were out with mates and I was pretty wasted when I saw my girlfriend. She said I'm gonna have to buy a car for her if I get hungover. So she said here, have some water, and it was vodka pineapple juice. I don't know if we're talking about the same fruit, but it tasted like piss.

I was talking about this:
pineapple.jpg

And I supose it'll be a matter of taste, cos IMO it tastes great and also you can mix quite a huge quantity of vodka with it (arond 1/3 vodka, 2/3 juice) and it's still tasty.

^ lol. I like pineapple juice but it's hard to find a great one...

I try not to mix alcohol with juices or sodas cause that makes me really really sick!

:lol::lol: I had never heard of that, but it'd be quite a problem for me, cos I like vodka+pineaple juice and also whiskey+orange juice (I usually drink it with orange but like Fanta and shit, but one day we had a whiskey bottle, no fizzy orange and some orange juice, we tried and it was not bad, :lol:

Worst shit for me is Tequila... even if that's the first shot of the night, I'll be struggling not to puke, whereas a bottle of Absolut isn't a huge problem... I don't understand it. Rum is really weird for me as well.

Tequila is awesome when you're already half drunk, but is a kick directly to your stomach if you have it at first, at least for me. Although I can handle absinth pretty good at any moment of the night, :lol: But I must say I agree with Alexi about gin, :lol: I fucking hate gin.

I was talking about this:
pineapple.jpg

And I supose it'll be a matter of taste, cos IMO it tastes great and also you can mix quite a huge quantity of vodka with it (arond 1/3 vodka, 2/3 juice) and it's still tasty.

That's an Ananas. I didn't know they call it pineapple. :ill:

Yea man I actually like to carve one of those fruits empty from inside, slash the leaf part off for a hat and fill it up with the ananas/pineapple juice and some coconut milk and white rhum, then drink it thru the.. fucking pipe thing, while playing PS2 :lol:

(Pina Colada: 8cl pineapple juice, 2cl coconut milk, 4cl white rhum, and it's also cool to put the drink inside a coconut.)

EDIT: we should create a drink thread to the offtopic because this has nothing to do with COB interviews.

^:lol::lol::lol: My drummer loves it, :lol:

That's an Ananas. I didn't know they call it pineapple. :ill:

Yea man I actually like to carve one of those fruits empty from inside, slash the leaf part off for a hat and fill it up with the ananas/pineapple juice and some coconut milk and white rhum, then drink it thru the.. fucking pipe thing, while playing PS2 :lol:

(Pina Colada: 8cl pineapple juice, 2cl coconut milk, 4cl white rhum, and it's also cool to put the drink inside a coconut.)

EDIT: we should create a drink thread to the offtopic because this has nothing to do with COB interviews.

Agreed.

Thanks Sleeper666! Finally we got answer to that who writes Janne's solos question. Now some one can search that thread and point out who was right :lol: