COB Interviews

I'm really excited to hear the song thats more bass oriented now. bass rules :) No song titles with bodom in its name. I didn't notice that until now. Pussyfoot miss suicide just sounds like a name you'd come up with when really drunk for a joke. I get the miss suicide part though it sounds a little...young, but...pussyfoot?? I know what it means but seems like a strange word to use. but song titles and lyrics don't matter much to me as long as the instrumentals are really awesome. I don't trust reviews though as everyone's tastes are so different. Especially since they all love WIWI and while its a good song-bodom can do better; im hopeing the rest of the album is better.

(...) I don't trust reviews though as everyone's tastes are so different. Especially since they all love WIWI and while its a good song-bodom can do better; im hopeing the rest of the album is better.

Me neither. On the onther hand, its interesting for me to know what to expect.

This review is the most precise i've read among the others. Its simple and direct. Course, the reviewer talks about his immpression but I think its pretty professional view. I really aprecciated how he talked about how the instruments works out and reflect in the end on each song.

Kind of weird the preview shows no guitar playing at all. Only thing that would make me buy a guitar lesson DVD by some guitar hero I don't know is good samples of the guitar playing. I guess someone knows again what he's doing...

ya they freaking cut away right before he's about to rip, its annoying lol

i'm getting it either way tho :p

About time that they made the video publoc for everyone!

strangely they changed the SKO background to Hate Me.
Maybe they didn't want to show yet another song to the bigger audience? It makes sense.

mhhaast0001RS.jpg

mhhaast0002RS.jpg

mhhaast0003RS.jpg

mhhaast0004RS.jpg

mhhaast0005RS.jpg

mhhaast0006RS.jpg

mhhaast0007RS.jpg

They forgot to ask anything about the album. :( Poor interviewers. Why is it always about Alexi's life and never insight about the music?

About the Not My Funeral part:
"It sounds pretty dark but someone who used to be pretty close to me told me...
...I don't need someone who's never met me saying that."

So was that someone close to him or someone who's never met him...

Man, it's really a good thing that they got almost 3 months of before the European tour by the looks of it.
And now I'm going to a show at the end of the two month tour. Let's hope they don't burn out fast. But I'm sure that with the new album out they are full of new energy.

I love how he talks about getting burnt out on tour and what not. Give me a break. I work over 50 hours a week and make shit money for it. He gets to play his guitar for a living....enough said.

About the Not My Funeral part:
"It sounds pretty dark but someone who used to be pretty close to me told me...
...I don't need someone who's never met me saying that."

So was that someone close to him or someone who's never met him...

" ... someone who used to be pretty close to me told me, 'Dude, you're going to die', that they had got a professional opinion, and it was that I was going to die in the next 10 years ..."
Presumably he means this professional's opinion when he refers to 'someone who's never met me', and not the person who was close to him

Thanks sleeper for the scan :) Quite interesting interview but would have wanted to hear more about the upcoming album. Well, Im waiting for the Inferno-interview..