COB Interviews

Thanks for posting those. Although it seems like just the most annoying interviewers run around at Download. Maybe you have to love hearing yourself talking to do such a job, but hell I'd rather like the band to have the bigger share in an interview... Oh well at least it wasn't the same questions like usual.

I mean all this calling Henkka a woman etc... Maybe some men just don't feel the need to pretend to be overly masculine. We're all incomplete and obviously Henkka understands the incompletism of the interviewer and takes it with humor. Why can't they ask more questions about the setlist and stuff that fans care about.

Yeah, well, that guy was kind of a tool, anyway. Speaking of 'incomplete,' I think you're referring mostly to his brain, there's gotta be a chunk out somewhere. Henkka's actually taken his shirt off on stage, come on, people. XP I wouldn't go for questions about the setlist, everyone does those and it's difficult to come up with ones that everyone hasn't asked before. It's tough to come up with good questions, yeah. But getting genders screwed up is just...unacceptable.

Damn, that's what you get for working on Saturday afternoon....
Did anyone transcribe/save it by any chance?

haha I asked him if he prefers weed or alcohol, he said alcohol, I also asked him who gets more chicks of the band and he went all I only say that henkka is the only single guy LOL I could have bet he was gonna say Alexi