COB:OT Iron Chef

Dred

His Dudeness
Jan 8, 2002
Massachusetts
Since I've done a bit of experimental cooking the last few days, I figured I may as well start a thread about it on the internet (like ya do.)

So here's tonight's dinner:

f3c760ee65bd.jpeg

Steak with balsamic reduction, blue cheese and caramelized onions. Grilled veggies, brown rice (with soy sauce, hoisin and sriracha,) and the last of the tandoori naan.

It was total fucking NOM!

9378cc0f0d29.jpeg

I was thinking about making a cooking thread a few weeks ago :lol:
I'll probably contrubute to the thread tomorrow, I'm gonna make my awesome orange beef with steamed vegetables :D

Last night i had a beef tenderloin that marinated overnight, Rhe marinade contained Smokey BBQ sauce, soya sauce, garlic , sea salt , black pepper and turmeric. then i just fried it in a skillet with some extra virgin oil then stuck it in the oven for 20min at about 220c . the just served it on a plate with some sun dried tomatoes with mozzarella and fried potato cubes.

Last night i was at my aunts for dinner... discount roast pork and overbaked baked potatoes.
Tonight im home and its steak marinated in this garlic and red wine stuff, probably with garlic beans and wedges or mashed potato. Apple pie for desert.
Tomorrow im thinking of cooking cheesy meatballs. I have 2 great meatballs recepies. My favourite being cheezy meatballs.