COB:OT Iron Chef

you could be an internet though guy.

Internet Though Guys
Way better than internet tough guys...:rolleyes:

Your comment was fucking lame even tough you were right about my mistake.

Somehow I feel really misunderstood :lol:

Your comment was fucking lame even tough you were right about my mistake.

In fact, I found his comment funny, I just wanted to say "even tough"... awwwww anyway, 24h without sleep is a bitch :p

Being in the subject, I'll go cook myself a good breakfast a probably post a pic of it :D

I don't really like to cook, but I can bake very well :D
I'm sure as I get closer to Halloween or something that I will bake some goodies.

I made Spaghetti Carbonara for dinner last night... But that's about as complex as my cooking abilities get :lol:

PASPA.png

The "How To Fetzer Good" Guide Presents:

The Ultimate Morning "Champions Of Bodom: Off-Breakfast"​

(in two posts).

First, you'll need a bunch of elements/ingredients, I won't name them cause they probably don't exist in your third-world country that isn't situated in North America. Just do as your Average Human super power of hungriness suggests you.

DSCF4141.jpg

That is what I used. Yes, I do use Vinaigrette in everything I cook, don't be surprised. So yeah,
Eggs,
Bread (Brown, damnit, BROWN! Fuck that white tasteless shit)
Milk (don't ask me why, I even don't know why I put it in my eggs, jut my common sense that suggests it to me (Average Human super power ftw!)
Soya Margarine (Butter is for the rich who lives in that place called "Aristocracy", a weird country situated in "France" I think)
and obviously: fruit. Really important, not because they are healthy or good, just because they are colorful and colorful things are a must when the sun rises for a new day full of happiness LOLGAY)).. XD.. j/k.. <3<3

Now, let's start the preparation:

Eggs (Eggs - as in two) in pan, milk in eggs (as I said, don't ask why, JUST DO IT!)
DSCF4143.jpg

Now, add just a LITTLE bit of the Vinaigrette, Catalina, just for a little delightful after taste on the tongue (and because it looks like the Hen had its period when it shit that eggs)
DSCF4144.jpg

Now scramble, because any other versions of eggs are just ridiculously complicated for nothing.
DSCF4145.jpg

While your eggs are frying you can spend your time...

DSCF4146.jpg

...Cutting the fruits.

DSCF4148.jpg

...Toasting two slices of bread with the heat of the speed of light made by that AWESOME SPACESHIP TOASTER!

zylman.jpg

...being fat and making REALLY ugly/weird faces behind a guy using his mental power to summon a bald dude under is hand.

Ok now, put some random spices in your eggs because the use of spices will make you looks civilized and intelligent:
DSCF4147.jpg

Prepare a good PIECE OF MEAT that will represent the alpha male of your breakfast:
DSCF4149.jpg

Now, THROW away those fucking toast because Chewy fucked up the hyperspace travel:
DSCF4150.jpg

While the new ones are toasting, heat that PIECE OF MEAT a bit:
DSCF4154.jpg

Now that you made nice looking toasts, cut them in TRIANGLE, not into fucking BORING RECTANGLE that represent general boredom and lack of creativity:
DSCF4152.jpg

You may also grate some cheese on your eggs, because it looks cool and if you decide that cheese isn't a good idea after all... you can still remove it. (?)
DSCF4155.jpg

Now, put some spices again ON TOP of it, for the presentation. Yeah because you're gonna take pics of it and post it on a board so it's really important.
DSCF4156.jpg

And now...

The final result...

DSCF4157.jpg

Yeah, use your imagination for the presentation, it's actually more important than the taste, especially when you're not hungry.

BUT

I know what you are all thinking:

"But... Kevin! What about the beverage?"

And you'll be right to ask yourself that question but it's important to DON'T PANIC because I'm sure that you are wise and got a solution in your room:

DSCF4159.jpg

DSCF4160.jpg

DSCF4158.jpg

Now that you have overcome all those steps, enjoy your CHAMPION'S BREAKFAST!

DSCF4163.jpg

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Oh and combining Citrus Fruits with Egg and Cheese sounds fucking disgusting :lol:

"How To Fetzer Good" wat?

Sorry missed that. Fetzer is now a verb, The action of Fetzing - "To do thing as Kevin". A Fetzer is someone who do things like me (???) so there's a way "To Fetzer" good, and a way "To Fetzer" bad! (????!&?*%//&"%R/")

Yeah but with Eggs and Cheese? That would taste like dongs :lol:

Couldn't say, I'm used to that since I'm born.

Can I sig the whole thing?

Use Permalink?

^You really like the word "dong"..It's cracks me up too everytime...:lol:

I've used it like... Twice.

Yeah, I don't remember him using it more than 2-3 times :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your posts are always entertaining

Dude, what?! Eggs and cheese go together like...2 other things that go really well together. Omlets? Egg McMuffins? Quiche?

Entertaining? Most of the time it's in the bad way, amirite?

And he means "[Citrus Fruit]... with Eggs and Cheese" that's the Citrus Fruit part that disturbed him.