COB Pics

lol that one's funny..
img02376kt.jpg

i don't know why, but i like Alexi's smile in this picture...looks so kind

^If only I could know what's playing like that, and its difficulty.... I could answer! :(

Excuse·All·The·Blood;5571059 said:

Yes, I have to say that it seems a quite sweet smile.... nice thing.

Excuse·All·The·Blood;5571059 said:

I totally agree with u he actually looks so innocent in that pic and Janne looks so surprised lol

I was at Unholy Alliance Helsinki yesterday, and I saw COB guys after the show! I got pictures with them all, except Roope who was in hurry because he was cold because he had no coat. :p

00000JASKA.jpg

0000HENKKA.jpg

0000JANNE.jpg

00000ALLU.jpg

AND Janne was sooooo nice to us (me and my three friends) and he gave us his coat!!! He just came back a little bit after we had took those pics and gave his coat and said something like "I think you all smaller than me so I give you this coat. Use it by turns and don't fight about it. And it's unique because my name is written on it." Sorry my english is not very good and my translate sucks. :erk: But here's the pic of the coat. And once again big thanks to Janne!!!

47495402.jpg

AND Janne was sooooo nice to us (me and my three friends) and he gave us his coat!!! He just came back a little bit after we had took those pics and gave his coat and said something like "I think you all smaller than me so I give you this coat. Use it by turns and don't fight about it. And it's unique because my name is written on it." Sorry my english is not very good and my translate sucks. :erk: But here's the pic of the coat. And once again big thanks to Janne!!!
47495402.jpg

OMG. These pics are very nice. And you got Janne's coat.

Janne needs the beard back:erk:

Hmmm... I don't know..... :err:
Then do you know what? I think he should cut his hair: I remember of years ago, when his hair was long but not that much, and he looked better!
Yes, in my opinion Janne looks better with a bit shorter hair... :)