COB Pics

alexi2.jpg

What an amazing shot. :D

here are a couple of pics from the seattle show,(click on pics to enlarge) alexi in front of the bus and at another bar that bodom invited us too..thats my fiance in the pic.janne was stuck on the bus,he was sick..

Ocean.Soul said:
really nice pics!!

btw, i dont see your fiance hehe
she is in the middle between henkka and alexi, she is also in my avatar with me and alexi i have a whole lot more pics of bodom members but they all have my fiance in them..

blood_ritual_94 said:
here are a couple of pics from the seattle show,(click on pics to enlarge) alexi in front of the bus and at another bar that bodom invited us too..thats my fiance in the pic.janne was stuck on the bus,he was sick..

Hey Gavin I think Roope IS wearing lip gloss on that pic. Either that, or he beats me to it.

ok here are the rest of the pics,of my fiance with all of bodom except janne,he was sick ,and on the bus..all the ones of her with the yellow jacket,was taken right after the show outside in front of there bus,all the others were inside the bar we were invited to.

this last pic sucks cuz you cant hardly see anyone on stage,but i thought i would post anyhow to show you how crowded it was from almost the side of the stage.

Shagoroth said:
"cause he doesn't have a beard"
don't start it again!
anyways thanks blood ritual for the pictures;)

Looollll! What do u call this then? :cool:

The thing is...he shaves! :dopey:

Thanks for the pics dude! They're pretty cool! :headbang:

Shagoroth said:
hey I forgot to write: [Lanterns mode on]
:loco:
I really don't care what is Henkka look like

Lol!
I know u don't care... That's the common thing... Otherway it'd be weird... lol
I was just messinga round! :tickled: