COB Pics

28-0045f.jpg

He's sooo fuckin' evil :D

Larf03 said:
What? so ...centering is a bad thing? I guess I should forget about getting the right exposure also right?

...Please... do tell how I could improve my technique...

Never mind! U're pic's great! :)
Do u have more form COB??

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a cool picture.
I just very strongly like to seperate GOOD and COOL.
With GOOD i mean being of a technically high standard, with COOL i mean I think it kicks ass.
COOL pictures :D

Heavenscent said:
Don't get me wrong, I think it's a cool picture.
I just very strongly like to seperate GOOD and COOL.
With GOOD i mean being of a technically high standard, with COOL i mean I think it kicks ass.
COOL pictures :D

Thanks for the clarification. It's quite hard to judge artistic material and even harder to really understand what the critic meant by a comment like yours. I personnaly like the framing of this one a lot. The only problem I have is that it's underexposed because of the serious lack of stage lighting at the venue.

DeathPact said:
yea great pic man, real good tech, how do you get so close without having any spit on the lens? ^_^

Funny you're mentionning that! The baseman from Trivium had his hair all wet and he sprayed my lenses full of dropplets right at the beginning of their show and some of my pictures look like drunken visions!

I always carry my UV filter around because if something like that happens, I can always remove it and get "a second chance".