COB Pics

Bebli said:
So just to clear all the doubts, some time ago a guy told me this guy was his brother, but i didn't believe... So, is he??

No, but it could be his brother behind Henkka and the other guy. I'm not sure for the obvious reason.

I know this is not that COB related as the rest of the pics, but is Anssi with purple hair or what?? It looks really weird on him...
AstiaVTC.jpg

Hooked said:
8cee7797.jpg

f466539f.jpg

7d23f9f9.jpg

450c986a.jpg

6fe5cc44.jpg

Live in San Antonio. What a show !! The coolest guys as well. After I got threw the broken/drunken english

M
Hey it's about time another San Antonian came on board....welcome!!!!!!!!!!! I was a t that show last year with LOG and FF & Throwdown.....;) Awesome pics!

Found a little site, some basic pics of CoB and funny photos of Alexi & Sinergy from the sinergy.org. The text is in hungarian, if there's something 'interesting' could someone speaking hungarian translate it for us?:D
http://dsa.animehq.hu/metalmenu/cob_bio.htm
BTW: Does anybody happen to have those pics from sinergy.org in original size? Never got to see the whole site before it closed.:(

Southern Belle in Hell said:
Hey it's about time another San Antonian came on board....welcome!!!!!!!!!!! I was a t that show last year with LOG and FF & Throwdown.....;) Awesome pics!
WoW! More people from S.A........ hopefully there'll be more people up at the front singing along to every song. \m/