COB Pics

There isn't anything wrong with her. She's a well respected musician and a great person i guess, but she's ugly and fatter than ever.

well,Alexi was pretty fucked up then,and then he met her. I'm sure he found her attractive in more ways that one,plus she loved him and was there for him.

Regardless of looks,if a guy can find a girl like that,then he's set.

^You're right, Nikkie, yeah.
Love and feelings are uncontrollable... about their intensity and regard to the person we love.... that the most of times we don't choose him/her, it's just our destiny, which likes playing us tricks... but too many times they're bad tricks, I think.

yeah I've been having a problem with that,I won't mention names,but everytime I see Bodom,as you all know,i'm close to them,and I feel this attachment,almost love,but it's so hard because they're over there,and i'm over here....it's like....can't help it,I'm too emotionally attached:Smug:

yeah I've been having a problem with that,I won't mention names,but everytime I see Bodom,as you all know,i'm close to them,and I feel this attachment,almost love,but it's so hard because they're over there,and i'm over here....it's like....can't help it,I'm too emotionally attached:Smug:

hey i'm over here.:loco:

┼Victim of the Night┼;5738720 said:
^Excuse me... what? What do you mean?

Hehe, just joking. You have been on this board for longer than me, don't you know everybody's attitude towards Lady_Laiho (which is entirely understandable...) ?

Hehe, just joking. You have been on this board for longer than me, don't you know everybody's attitude towards Lady_Laiho (which is entirely understandable...) ?

Oh, ok, I see... :)

No, well, I've been here for longer, you're right.. but.... lately I understand very lil' about what happens around me, so...I always bother other people asking explanations. Sorry :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;5738840 said:
Oh, ok, I see... :)

No, well, I've been here for longer, you're right.. but.... lately I understand very lil' about what happens around me, so...I always bother other people asking explanations. Sorry :)

No problem, I love this messageboard because there's so much freedom to use imagination and humor. Yay :loco: