COB Pics

yeah, the mod locked the janne thread, i think. they really dont have time for it anyways. he posted on it once, LOL! people kept asking really ghey questions on it anyways. i read them all once when i was bored.

no way. that looks just like paris. what the fuck has christina done now? but honestly, all of hollywood looks alike, sooo...yeah. but i still love paris the most.

yeah but that anarexic tweeker christina is always changing her look. so now she's obviously going for the paris look. very easy to confuse them. and especially in that pic! it seriously looks like paris.

yeah but that anarexic tweeker christina is always changing her look. so now she's obviously going for the paris look. very easy to confuse them. and especially in that pic! it seriously looks like paris.

considering one of christina's songs names is even on the avatar? and you still confuse them?

Nirvana is the most over rated band ever and that is because Kurt shot himself:erk:

But I like Panteras early work from Cowboys From Hell and when Phil sang high notes and stuff hehe.

+1 for Nirvana, they suck.

And early stuff from Pantera, like Power Metal and Metal Magic, and those early ones, because PM is very good.

What a waste of space. Lost my mind for a moment there and almost joined this stupid brain cell killing battle. I'm out.