COB Pics

I like more the longer hair, but the shorter is absolutely cuuuute too! :oops:

Here is few pics of Janne with shorter hair.
janne468.jpg

janne469.jpg

janne470.jpg

janne471.jpg

janne472.jpg

janne473.jpg

Very cute pics, thank you!! :oops:
By the way, I also prefer long hair... it's just that I find Janne better with shorter hair :)

I know that here is the "Piccies thread", but I don't think I should create another thread to ask it, so I ask it here:

but where has the "Ask Janne thread" gone? Sorry 4 my question, mod... it's just to know. Thanks.

haha yea I think pantera has to be one of the most over rated bads of all time. Kind of boring guitars, ( only one, why is this?) and the vocals are horrible, the dude has no voice! Dimebag was a good guitarist but everyone is licking his asscrack after he died.

Indeed. It's something to do with him dying like that though. It automatically boosts peoples popularity whether they were that popular before or not.

Indeed. It's something to do with him dying like that though. It automatically boosts peoples popularity whether they were that popular before or not.

Nirvana is the most over rated band ever and that is because Kurt shot himself:erk:

But I like Panteras early work from Cowboys From Hell and when Phil sang high notes and stuff hehe.