COB Pics

Henkka is a hot dude!

He's SO fucking nice, he even took a pic with my dad before we left :lol::

dadhenkka.jpg

(I edited this cuz there was other people in it who I don't have their permission to put their pics on the net so :p :lol: I just cut the part with my dad and Henkka and pasted the date in the corner)

your dad looks awesome joe :D
:lol: Thanks a lot.. he's pretty fucking cool I'll tell you that. He's 58, and he fucking drove me all the way to Montreal, stayed at his sister's while I stayed in a hotel with my girlfriend and he did nothing while I attended both concerts, then he waited outside for a few hours when I was at the after party. Plus he fucking met Henkka and they chatted for a bit; how fucking cool is that? Can many people really say they're dad would do all that for them just to make you happy? Specially at 58 years old? So :mad: :lol:

-[chop]-;5704082 said:
where were omfgalex!?
Him and Janne left before the after-party and just went into the tour bus and went to bed (seperately :lol:). They just ran past everyone waiting outside :p cuz they were sick according to Henkka who went on the bus to try and get Alexi out for me before I left. Ionna though, Alexi should came out anyways, that woulda been real fucking cool and shown he really cared about the fans (I'm not saying that he doesn't though :lol:)

Aw well :p :erk: Still had a fucking blast, and I met all my fav members of Bodom anyways :D:D:D They're all so great!

Him and Janne left before the after-party and just went into the tour bus and went to bed (seperately :lol:). They just ran past everyone waiting outside :p cuz they were sick according to Henkka who went on the bus to try and get Alexi out for me before I left. Ionna though, Alexi should came out anyways, that woulda been real fucking cool and shown he really cared about the fans (I'm not saying that he doesn't though :lol:)

Aw well :p :erk: Still had a fucking blast, and I met all my fav members of Bodom anyways :D:D:D They're all so great!

Ah!! what a bummer :erk: well...the importent is you had fun :) and nice pics!!!

There's SO much more stories... but I'll shut up for now cuz everyone prolly hates me :(
How could I hate you? You make me laugh and smile...you're so funny!! :)

And your pics where really amazing... I'm glad you met CoB in person!

I Hope you will make treasure of that moment for a looong time... lucky guy! ;)

:lol: Thanks a lot.. he's pretty fucking cool I'll tell you that. He's 58, and he fucking drove me all the way to Montreal, stayed at his sister's while I stayed in a hotel with my girlfriend and he did nothing while I attended both concerts, then he waited outside for a few hours when I was at the after party. Plus he fucking met Henkka and they chatted for a bit; how fucking cool is that? Can many people really say they're dad would do all that for them just to make you happy? Specially at 58 years old? So :mad: :lol:

Janne was not in the tourbus, he went to the foufounes électriques :p

That's fucking hilarious Steve-o.
I knew Roope was a gangsta at heart.

Yo alexi is fucking gangsta at heart.. We partied with the God Forbid guys in NYC.. Ive never heard so much gangsta talk in my life.. both him and janne.. they are the truuuuuue gangsta's of bodom. but yea... ofcoarse roope is gangsta.. come on.. Ill tell you some jokes stories later when i see you online.. :lol:

Yo alexi is fucking gangsta at heart.. We partied with the God Forbid guys in NYC.. Ive never heard so much gangsta talk in my life.. both him and janne.. they are the truuuuuue gangsta's of bodom. but yea... ofcoarse roope is gangsta.. come on.. Ill tell you some jokes stories later when i see you online.. :lol:

Fo real dawg?...I know that about Alexi...especially after I saw pic of him wearing an "eastside" shirt. Gangsta mo-fo motherfukka...
Wait, I can't imagine Janne speaking gangsta style...that must have been hilarious...well, the both of them..:lol:
I wish I had been there...and I hope you don't hate Massachusetts or anything now. :lol:
Talk to you later.

Janne was not in the tourbus, he went to the foufounes électriques :p

Oh, well I don't know. Last I saw of him and Alexi was they went into the tourbus and that was it. Everyone else headed to foufounes after and I was gonna go as well but we had to head back to Ontario so I just left... I bet everyone had a blast there though :lol: (At first when everyone said we're going to foufoune I thought they said 'for food' :lol:)

Ugh NO.

'Gangsta' talk is HORIFFICALLY GAY and VILE.

God I can't stand the way Alexi pretends he's American. WHY does he do that? He's bloody Finnish, he should be proud of where he's from, he's European, not a damn American! It's the only thing that I cannot STAND about him!