COB Pics

It is. :)

And to Rock Hydra:

:|

That's the problem though. I don't want to offend anyone here, but American metal is too commercial. The only good thing they had to offer was Metallica, which died ages ago. This explains why the last COB album was so wishy washy, they're changing their style to go commercial.

It's just not cool to try and be what you're not. I'm not saying Children of Bodom should just sound like a bunch of Scandinavians drumming at their animal skin drums while drinking fermented milk with viking horns on, I'm just saying that Bodom used to have a perticularly ecceptional sound.

It's gone now cause of the new 'gangsta' theme, you could say. Rather than admiring American music, they're trying to now BE American. At least I know Alexi does. Have you heard him speak? American wannabe sounding to me. The other members who are clearly just as Finnish sound nothing like that.

I'm sorry for going so off-topic, but that just annoys me.

Sorry guys.

I agree with it ... Alexi has a damn horrible american accent! He's always swearing and spitting like a cow boy coming from the asshole of Texas would do :yuk: and the sound of the band (though I like Are You Dead Yet?) is getting closer to the american metal scene sound :ill:

hehe...Alexi doesn't sound like a frikken southerner...american southerner, that is...if he did then that would be damn scary.
He sounds more like a surfer sometimes..anyways...he's always sounded like that, hasn't he? Even before AYDY? I do agree that the other guys in cob have more of a finniah accent than he does...but I still notice his Finnish one.
But he must love his own country too, especially if he has the finnish crest tattooed on his arm...

Didn't rock start out in America anyways? In the 50's? After WWII and all that wonderful stuff?...ah well,...coming from America...I'm sick of America too...that's why I'm in Finland now. I just love bein' bashed over the head about being American all the time though...that's one thing that sucks 'bout being in Finland now...because if you are American everyone hates you.

Anyways, a lot of metal originates from blues (like black sabbath was influenced by the blues)...which is music that comes from America...

So now I'm probly gonna get kicked in the ass by you guys...but I've had a lot of Finnish vodka and I just don't care.

And besides all that, gangsta talk is funny. I'm going to bed. Everything about America is too commercial. yeah America sucks...blah blah blah...after living in Finland...I get that shoved in my face every damn day. I know it...but there are still shitty things in Europe too...and everywhere...yup going to bed...
I came to Finland all Anti-American...and there are things I hate about America and love about Finland instead...but I'm sick of people bashing me all of the time.

frikken vodka :)

Alexi is a cool guy, but I prefered much more the "old Alexi"
btw, I think it was really stupid from him to throw his guitar in the air at the end of the show.
He should stop trying to be like an american lol,
anyway, we can't do nothing about that =(

I just thought this pic is cute.

Children&

Lucky girl! He's so pretty!!! :OMG: And he seems to be very nice. :)

It is. :)

And to Rock Hydra:

:|

That's the problem though. I don't want to offend anyone here, but American metal is too commercial. The only good thing they had to offer was Metallica,

Sorry guys.

HAHA! are you fucking drunk? Pantera? Cannibal Corpse..? And shitloads of others. I call for bullshit.

hehe...Alexi doesn't sound like a frikken southerner...american southerner, that is...if he did then that would be damn scary.
He sounds more like a surfer sometimes..anyways...he's always sounded like that, hasn't he? Even before AYDY? I do agree that the other guys in cob have more of a finniah accent than he does...but I still notice his Finnish one.
But he must love his own country too, especially if he has the finnish crest tattooed on his arm...

Didn't rock start out in America anyways? In the 50's? After WWII and all that wonderful stuff?...ah well,...coming from America...I'm sick of America too...that's why I'm in Finland now. I just love bein' bashed over the head about being American all the time though...that's one thing that sucks 'bout being in Finland now...because if you are American everyone hates you.

Anyways, a lot of metal originates from blues (like black sabbath was influenced by the blues)...which is music that comes from America...

So now I'm probly gonna get kicked in the ass by you guys...but I've had a lot of Finnish vodka and I just don't care.

And besides all that, gangsta talk is funny. I'm going to bed. Everything about America is too commercial. yeah America sucks...blah blah blah...after living in Finland...I get that shoved in my face every damn day. I know it...but there are still shitty things in Europe too...and everywhere...yup going to bed...
I came to Finland all Anti-American...and there are things I hate about America and love about Finland instead...but I'm sick of people bashing me all of the time.

frikken vodka :)

Jesus meg.. no more vodka for you!! :puke:

┼Victim of the Night┼;5710742 said:
Nikkie, I repeat to you this pic is really cute, smile is in your eyes.... and Henkka is really really really adorable...
Thanks for having posted this pic in its bigger size. Lovely, again. :)

:oops: :oops:

Yes Henkka looks very hugable :loco: (dunno if this is the right word but anyway)

And he is 10 000 times hotter than Colin Firth :worship:

souvenirs.jpg

(1) The set-list we got from the show, which is CLEARLY wrong if you look close enough, so ionna wtf they were smoking :lol:
Well actually I do but :p I woulda loved to have seen that particular set-list but sadly it was not played :(
I still loved the shows as they were though, so amazing :D

(2) My autograph from Derek, the bassist from Sanctity. He was a really great person! We had lunch with him and he was an amazingly nice guy :lol: So kind :)

(3) My CoB signed hotel room key-card holder:
[a] Roope's signature
Henkka's signature (personalized :D:D)

(4) My Amon Amarth pick

(5) My Laiho Pick

(6) My ticket to the 19th show

(7) My CoB autographed beer bottle:
[a] Jaska's signature
Henkka's signature