COB Pics

Turbo said:
Not a five string. not a bass.

i have a 4 stringed guitar type things , they both give out a low "bass" like tone out of them and im pretty certain they are used as a "Bass guitar":loco:
Mr "I love Spector basses" ( i remember your sig ages ago)

ESP F-104's rawk btw.

6 strings < 5 strings tbh, 6+ strings are over the top, but i did like Adrian's (Former Dragonforce bassist) 6 string Ibanez.

COBHC Webmaster said:

Thanks! I had already seen them on the newsletter... They're cool! :tickled:

But I was a bit disapointed when I realized there were 3 pics of Janne (poor guy... though time over there... glad he's better!), 2 of Alexi, just 1 of Roope,
and 1 with Alexi, Roope, Henkka and somebodyelse... Seriously, u gotta tell them to start sharing some more pics with us.... What about Jaska's pictures?? And Henkka's?? :)

BodomsReaper said:
haha, imagine if alexi looked like alexander.........laughs..

Lol! I can't picture Alexi gaining weight... He's always been soooooo skinny!

Okay, this one's a pic old (from Dynamo 2004) and most of u probably have seen it before, but this time I noticed a detail..... Yellow underwear! :Smug: lolol
68-7.jpg

OFF TOPIC:
I just bought my ticket for the 19th January gig in Portugal!!!! And my ticket's #00001 (dunno exactly about the zeros)! Now I finally know I AM GOING TO SEE COB!!!:hotjump: :tickled: :hotjump: :tickled: :hotjump: :tickled: :hotjump: :tickled: :hotjump:

Bebli said:
Lol! I can't picture Alexi gaining weight... He's always been soooooo skinny!

Okay, this one's a pic old (from Dynamo 2004) and most of u probably have seen it before, but this time I noticed a detail..... Yellow underwear! :Smug: lolol
68-7.jpg

OFF TOPIC:
I just bought my ticket for the 19th January gig in Portugal!!!! And my ticket's #00001 (dunno exactly about the zeros)! Now I finally know I AM GOING TO SEE COB!!!:hotjump: :tickled: :hotjump: :tickled: :hotjump: :tickled: :hotjump: :tickled: :hotjump:

you are the biggest fangirl in the universe.