COB Pics

Noble Viking said:
@Belbi - Psssh :Smug: Hopefully you're excited about hearing the music instead of seeing what kind of underwear they wear...now that is sad.

Excuse me, but I thought this whole "Piccies" thread was meant to post some nice and funny pics of the band, and to comment on shallow things... :yuk:

Course I'm "excited about hearing the music" live! I've been waiting for this concert for 5 years! And now it's finally going to happen!

Wings of a dream said:
^

Yeahh However you don't have to post only here Bebli!

I know... But this forum, for me, is mainly to see pics of the band (either from concerts or other stuff)... Most of the discussion going on doesn't really have anything to do with me... So I just leave that nice chat to some other forums...

Bebli said:
I know... But this forum, for me, is mainly to see pics of the band (either from concerts or other stuff)... Most of the discussion going on doesn't really have anything to do with me... So I just leave that nice chat to some other forums...

:OMG: So what we talk about here is boring? :OMG::OMG: Bebli!

This one is from 2003, kinda old.

Janneme.jpg

nice pics. have you all seen the new north american photos on the site? looks like janne caught a little "disease" haha