COB Pics

The first to thank (again :lol: )

I like the pics,but ... there are more people in the band than Alexi(I'm more thinking about Janne and Henkka cause there are at least several pics from Jaska and Roope).

yeah I know, I don't look only for pics of Alexi, but most of the times it's like I'm searchin for "children of bodom" picture andd there're only Alexi pictures... it's not my fault.

Ganne, Ganne))))

Shame on russian journalists)))

Are "G" and "J" near each other?)))))))

I've always wondered why you NEVER!!! hear a singer hiccup, burp, cough or sneeze while they're singing. It looks like Alexi's coughing in this pic:

Children_of_Bodom_col4.tif.big.jpg

But I've never heard anyone ever do it, I think it'd be funny. Embarrassing for them but funny for us.

On one of the first 'Rock Guerilla' DVDs from the German 'Rock Hard' magazine, there's an interview with Allu. He clears his throat about ten times there.:D Also, he does cough (and spit) a lot; probably not unrelated to those two packs or so of Luckies a day...

I was scanning some Finnish music magazines and there was couple CoB pics too. Quality is shitty, but whatever.

On tour, Japan 2003:
zzz.gif

henkka_alexi.gif

omghair.gif

japan.gif

kinukit.gif

cob.gif

"We love cars":
alexi_janne.gif

Couple tourists in Detroit 2005, Roope & Henkka:
usa.gif

Cover of the Soundi-magazine 11/2006:
laiho_king.gif

Marco Hietala & Alexi:
marco_alexi.gif

I was scanning some Finnish music magazines and there was couple CoB pics too. Quality is shitty, but whatever.

On tour, Japan 2003:
zzz.gif

henkka_alexi.gif

omghair.gif

japan.gif

kinukit.gif

cob.gif

"We love cars":
alexi_janne.gif

Couple tourists in Detroit 2005, Roope & Henkka:
usa.gif

Cover of the Soundi-magazine 11/2006:
laiho_king.gif

Marco Hietala & Alexi:
marco_alexi.gif

Hey, I've seen these pics just now... there are some rare photos, thank you so much, I like them! :)