COB Pics

Lemons said:
Im not too sure, but I'm thinking Hennka took those pictures.. He brought a sick camera along on the tour and did lots of photo-taking..

Oh... Well, he did take some nice pics, but now I think he should focus on some self-portraits! :tickled:

Lemons said:
Torn Black :headbang:

:headbang:
Did u take some nice pics with COB when u met them??

Grimes said:
IMG_1282.JPG

This has to be the most fucked up picture Ive ever seen. His head looks HUGE! or his arms are just small looking. Plus the girl clothing... Just weird.

oh my fucking goodness...I thought it looked fucked when i wore my boyfriends boxershorts but that.....ouch :loco: :Spin: :tickled:

You have to notice his eyes hahahaha

Great pic, I think I'll use it for my desktop

Why doesn't anyone post some cool pics??

Well, I think Janne's really ncie in this one (tuska 2005):
tuska2005-cob09.jpg

And a Xmas' gift for those who for sure (lololol) are missing the beard... :loco:
rh2005-cob-07.jpg

Hehe, thanks for posting those Bebli! (Sure everyone'sd seen them before, but so what -they're nice.)
Allu with beard was...interesting.:)

Huh, i just noticed that he forgot his make up at the rockhard festival. That could be the reason why he was so pissed off the whole festival :-D

Bebli said:
Who?

------------

Great pic from Toronto!
bodom8.jpg
hell ya that pic is awesome !! lol cause i took it !!! i really believe that that 1 could be in a magazine !!! dont you !!! and this 1 to
bodom3.jpg

im no photographer but i sure do love taking pictures at concerts , and they always seem to turn out pretty fuckin awesome

Peti said:
Bebli: Am I lucky too?
It depends... Have u ever met them? And do u always have that attitude towards other ppl?

Lanterns said:
Hehe, thanks for posting those Bebli! (Sure everyone'sd seen them before, but so what -they're nice.)
No prob! My pleasure! :tickled:
COB_HOB_01.jpg

Excess said:
I love that swedish shirt :D
What does Otränad mean? :ill:

dimebag420 said:
im no photographer but i sure do love taking pictures at concerts , and they always seem to turn out pretty fuckin awesome
Dude, those pics are great!!! U showed seriously ask a magazine their opinion on your works! :wave: *check my answer here: www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4296310&posted=1#post4296310*