COB Pics

Some pics that I took in Ruisrock 2007 yesterday. Quality is not so good because it was already late and dark (from photography point of view) and my position was not exactly stable... Apparently my camera loves Henkka (well who donesn't...) but not anyone else.

IMG_1900_small.jpg

IMG_1908_small.jpg

IMG_1910_small.jpg

IMG_1911_small.jpg

IMG_1950_small.jpg

IMG_1954_small.jpg

IMG_1968_small.jpg

IMG_1982_small.jpg

IMG_1984_small.jpg

IMG_1992_small.jpg

This is really bad one but Janne just looks so Evil in this one...:lol:
IMG_1941_small.jpg

I'd like to think Henkka is a little too big for Alexi's wardrobe. However he does seem to think blonde hair a la old school Alexi suits him well.

Is it me or does it look like Henkka's got a wicked scar/burn mark on his left knee?

p.s. I do believe that's a pad on Alexi's forehead in the one pic.

Yep, some one throw packet of those to the stage. Alexi was really amused when he picked up the packet and said "why in the fuck some throws packet of menstrual pads to our stage..." then he hand out them to guys. Janne put one in his pants and Roope used one to dry his forehead. Later Alexi put one in his forehead and pic is from that.

The pics are great (especially with Alexi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), thanks) oh and i didn't know Henkka is a blonde now!) suits him pretty well))) btw i'm so happy for people who took photos of them himself, being on the concert or in the room where an interview is being got...i wish i could do it too...and some day i will!!

I'd like to think Henkka is a little too big for Alexi's wardrobe. However he does seem to think blonde hair a la old school Alexi suits him well.

Is it me or does it look like Henkka's got a wicked scar/burn mark on his left knee?

:erk: my idea:lol:

The car on the stage (pic 4&5 on valkokukka's post) looks different from the old one...hmm. I wonder if Alexi's white guitar survived the bashing on the Tuska gig, I can't see it on those pictures.

Roope's t-shirt = armoton hinaaja :D

Bashing! :O

What happend? Pics?

It wasn't that bad really. I saw it but I don't know what was going on or the reasons. He kind of half-threw / dropped it to the ground from about shoulder height. Neubi picked the guitar up immediately. It was probably nothing but you know how delicate instruments guitars are, could have misaligned the neck or something like that.