COB Pics

those pics of them as 11 year-olds are adorable!!
and question, anyone have or find large version of these pics??
thank you if you find or have them.
alexi21.jpg

cob24.jpg

cob65.jpg

alexi106.jpg

cob38.jpg

LoveJanne: I've these. The first one is not very good quality, but...

cob114.jpg

cob18.jpg

And then these two are caps from the DVD, but they're from the same moment as that one pic.

dokumentti034.jpg

dokumentti035.jpg

Oh, and I found this a little time ago. Dunno if it's been here before, but I think it's pretty funny. :D
Alexi with Sonata Arctica. Why is Alexi looking at Tony like that? :lol: And what's wrong with Jani's face? :D
alexisonata.jpg

Oh, and I found this a little time ago. Dunno if it's been here before, but I think it's pretty funny. :D
Alexi with Sonata Arctica. Why is Alexi looking at Tony like that? :lol: And what's wrong with Jani's face? :D
alexisonata.jpg
:lol: I've seen this before, it's hilarious! :lol:

LoveJanne: I have this one. It's not excactly the same, but it's pretty similar, I guess it's from the same shooting:
ScanImage001.jpg

Jhonnahs Sinergy pictures, that last one is fucking hilarious :lol: Though the quality isnt the best. Nice pictures everyone!

LoveJanne: I've these. The first one is not very good quality, but...

cob114.jpg

cob18.jpg

And then these two are caps from the DVD, but they're from the same moment as that one pic.

dokumentti034.jpg

dokumentti035.jpg

alexisonata.jpg

thanks!! :D
ahaha, poor aleksi in that one with SA xp

Oops, thanks, I just noticed. My mistake.
*edit oops* Now Jhonnah made a little mistake too...it's Henkka in 4th and Allu in 5th, not the other way round, right?