COB Pics

You don't need a professional to cut hair straight, my mum does mine too.

haha my mom can't cut straight at all. I'm afraid of getting a hair cut from her cause she will mess up and I also don't trust her to do it cause she would like nothing more then to hack it all off.haha

wierd thing is she called me in the middle of writing this post.

Anyone have the original of this?

638c7eo.jpg

Or anymore from that gig?

His mother cuts his hair so i don't think his haircut is professional...:)

I doubt Alexi still gets haircuts from his mother :rolleyes: I have heard this somewhere else but I think Alexi was referring to when he was a kid/teen.

you can still reques to get your hair "thinned"

apparently there's some tool/technique

Does not work, trust me. :lol:

Good to know before I get anything done. I have hair similar to Pheonix, maybe just a little less curly/wavy.

Anyone have the original of this?

638c7eo.jpg

Or anymore from that gig?

You know that is photoshopped, right? :lol:

I had it done once. It was a pain in the ass when it started to grow again, because I got split ends at all different lengths, which no simple straight cut could take care of

Of course it does, girls have it done all the time. I'm guessing by that comment that you had it done and it just went wrong.

Nah it depends totally on hair type, I had it done a couple of times because my hair is pretty big and I hated it. It lasted for a day or 2 each time, after that my hair was just as big XD imo not really worth the money.

Nah it depends totally on hair type, I had it done a couple of times because my hair is pretty big and I hated it. It lasted for a day or 2 each time, after that my hair was just as big XD imo not really worth the money.

The products some hairdressers use don't last at all. As soon as you wash your hairs, it's gone. And I wouldn't recommand to do this several times if you don't wan't to get totally bald ...

If you want less volume, try after you've washed your hairs, to put some hoodie or skinny T-shirt and let them dry inside of it (not recommanded in winter if you have to go out though ...). It takes several hours and doesn't makes them less curly but it helps A LOT for the volume!

Sorry for off topic here's a pic I found on old Norther's website. You can see Alexi and I wonder who is the guy behind him. Looks like Roope.

laihoyz3.png

Actually the interview where i read that his mother still cuts his hair is a new one, the one i showd u by the link...but seems like nobody has had a look at that interview.......and seems like nobody is gonna help me with the pices...

ever touched a hairbrush or a blowdryer? XD

of course it works. i have friends (females) who hate having "thick" hair, so they tell me they get it thinned.

they use a comb-like implement with serrated edges that cuts and thins your hair

alright...at an attempt to end all the talk of thinning shears (that is what the implement is called) and to see more pics... here goes...

stylists have different kinds of shears that have different sized knotches ranging from large knotches to smaller.....the type of hair the client has would give the stylist an idea of which type of thinning shear to use. it can be tricky and they can fuck it up quite easily if a) your hair doesn't really need it done or b) they do TOO much thinning or c) they use the shears at the wrong part of the hair, ex. being too close to the scalp or around the hairline. it can make your hair look :puke:

they can also use a razor around the front to give it that jagged look, almost like alexi has. they can also use it throughout the hair to give the same jagged/textured effect. but i think it's just cuz he has fine/thin hair to begin with, so i would hope they wouldn't use any thinning shears on his hair :cry::erk:

now less talk.....and show more pics:p.....the old school one on Conti's post was especially nice :oops: