COB Pics

^ It looks like she has an eyebrow-piercing, doesn't it?

Anyways. I was just looking at some Nevermore pics and in the middle of all, I found these, don't know if they've been up, but I have'nt seen 'em so.. here you go.

wacken-alexi-stv.jpg

wacken-roope-wd-alexi.jpg

wacken-stv-alexi.jpg

Excess said:
^ It looks like she has an eyebrow-piercing, doesn't it?

Anyways. I was just looking at some Nevermore pics and in the middle of all, I found these, don't know if they've been up, but I have'nt seen 'em so.. here you go.

Thx! I'd never seen those! ;)

And about the kids: yes, I also think she has an eyebrow piercing... Damn weird! How old is she? 8? 10 tops? :err:

uhm, what are those little kids doing there? It reminds me of those boring birthday-parties at McDonalds.. Everyone gets a shirt and some balloons (and an evil necklace :p )
I can't believe they really want to see the show :err:

ilosaari rock 05:

cob_ilo05_04.jpg

I just like the Cannibal Corpse shirt on oh-so-evil Henkka ;) :D

Talena said:
uhm, what are those little kids doing there? It reminds me of those boring birthday-parties at McDonalds.. Everyone gets a shirt and some balloons (and an evil necklace :p )
I can't believe they really want to see the show :err:

Why is that so hard to believe? Kids listen to music to you know. I doubt that she'd be there if she did'nt want to.

Nice picture btw. Looks as good as always.

nah, I didn't say anything against kids who listen to music (would be kinda strange :p )
It's just the.. uhm.. standardized look :D
Didn't mean to sound mean.. ;)

oldie but goldie:

japan_feb03_1.jpg

well, it was a bit outrageous at the tilburg gig; half of the crowd was under 15. A shitload of parents were there to accompany the little ones, the rest were about my age, wondering what the hell was going on here.

ulkomainen said:
i can't help it, it was rather dark so it had to be of better quality if you wanted to see a thing

Oh! Don't worry! It's great from u to be sharing that video! *hug* :tickled:

We'll wait! We have time! I was just curious to know if it was cool! But I'm sure it is, afterall, it's a live video from COB! :headbang: