COB Pics

Sister Of Sorrow said:
what for o_O ? to gain disrespect?

Christ, I was JOKING. ... o_O

As for a picture, It's not quite what everyone else is posting up, but I did make this earlier on...
buddyiconbuilder_com-02867038.gif
:)

Excess said:
Haha aww that's so cute. Soon there will be Bodom-babies at the gigs too :p

one thing i would never do is wear the bands shirt to there concerts its just not in my nature.

Peti said:
I think they are.

@ulkomainen: thanks it works fine with quicktime!

they are, lucky there were so many or you probably wouldn't have seen so much of Alexi sitting on the car.

@peti: i thought so. it's an AVI-file and most of the time they work the best with quicktime.

and btw: i'm a girl (just to be certain)

Draznog said:
one thing i would never do is wear the bands shirt to there concerts its just not in my nature.

If there are three bands playing, and Bodom is not even the headliner. I'd wear the Bodom shirt just so people would know I'm there for Bodom and not Lamb of God for that matter.

ulkomainen said:
they are, lucky there were so many or you probably wouldn't have seen so much of Alexi sitting on the car.

@peti: i thought so. it's an AVI-file and most of the time they work the best with quicktime.

and btw: i'm a girl (just to be certain)
:Spin:
(Have you been at the Sentenced Funeral Gig ?)

Talena said:
uhm, what are those little kids doing there? It reminds me of those boring birthday-parties at McDonalds.. Everyone gets a shirt and some balloons (and an evil necklace :p )
I can't believe they really want to see the show :err:

ilosaari rock 05:

cob_ilo05_04.jpg

I just like the Cannibal Corpse shirt on oh-so-evil Henkka ;) :D

i fucking love that bass... what is it?