COB Pics

Look what I found :D. They are from http://www.angelaboatwright.com/

cob_2.jpg

Well I think that doesn´t come to single´s nor the album´s cover "notebook".:lol: oh what the hell it´s called English?!:rolleyes:

Hei kamut, mikä on "kansivihkonen" enkuksi?:loco::)

E: Oh damn, Big Thanks For You All For The Pics!

2 new pics on bodom's myspace pace:

l_a53554b5e24e2c4eb4f85b845c7181a3.jpg

l_5ffcd728d1517f20a69d98aae70b4906.jpg

Wow, they all look so fucking awsome! Feels like i haven't seen them in ages..like it's the first time or something! Ha, Alexi looks dead sexy and i can't believe he cut his hair. I guess he can't take care of it anymore.

Damn, I really don't think Alexi's beard suits him like that at all. I've thought he's looked pretty cool since like 18 but that just isn't cool.

I can't really talk, I've got quite a thick looking beard atm too and I bet everyone at work is saying that about me. :lol:

He needz to gr0w a Petroochie beerd so the Dr34m Th34t3r n00bs will like him again.

My beard has really gotten out of hand a couple times, apparently so much so that a few people thought I was approaching my 40s. Yikes.

Alexi's beard looks retarded. He looks like Jesus. Which is just dumb for a metal band. I mean seriously.

Sorry to spoil your fun but A) There is no proof that Jesus even existed B) Electricity was not "discovered" and effectively used until around 1800 (first electric battery invented in 1800).

So no electric guitars back in B.C. unless Jesus turned an old acoustic into a Fender Stratocaster :lol:

Sorry to spoil your fun but A) There is no proof that Jesus even existed B) Electricity was not "discovered" and effectively used until around 1800 (first electric battery invented in 1800).

So no electric guitars back in B.C. unless Jesus turned an old acoustic into a Fender Stratocaster :lol:

Dude, i don't think u should take that picture seriously ?

Unless you're being ironic?

:erk:

Jesus turned a Fender Stratocaster into a rock, and then the rock into a Gibson Explorer, didn't like it, reduced it to dust and from dus created the almighty OMFG RR which he gave Alexi back in the days (yes, the Wildchild one, and yes, Jesus came back to life once again just to give OMFG Aleksi his guitar). :lol: