COB Pics

These might've been posted but who cares... :p

jannealexi264.jpg

What's up with Jannes nipples?!

Hmm seeing these something wild promo pictures and seeing how everyone's face changed over the years one question came up in my mind: How does Alexander look like today?

I have the impression that Alexander's face didn't change that much during the 6 years with COB. Maybe it's because he is older than the other members.

What exactly ARE the re-issues? Are they all exactly the same tracks but with more "updated" booklets or something? Surely, there's nothing new on any of them.

What exactly ARE the re-issues? Are they all exactly the same tracks but with more "updated" booklets or something? Surely, there's nothing new on any of them.

Something Wild
Bonus tracks: Children of Bodom (original single version) and Mass Hypnosis
Enhanced video: Deadnight Warrior

Hatebreeder
Bonus tracks: No Commands and Aces High
Enhanced video: Downfall

Follow the Reaper
Bonus tracks: Hate Me! (original single version) and Hellion
Enhanced video: Every Time I Die

Nothing different on Tokyo Warhearts except expanded artwork/sleevenotes (which they all have) and the fact that it's available in the UK for the first time

Some pics from the booklets in the reissues of Something Wild, Hatebreeder and Follow the Reaper. Don't think I've seen exactly these before, although maybe some similar shots:

scan0052.jpg

scan0051.jpg

scan0053.jpg

scan0049.jpg

scan0055.jpg

scan0054.jpg

scan0050.jpg

I got my reissues today. Haha they made a typo in my Something Wild. They put Janne's name twice where Henkka's name should be. And Henkka's name is under Jaska's. I was also a bit disappointed because My reissues only have the first picture you showed above, all the others I can not even find. Bummer :Smug:

Something Wild
Bonus tracks: Children of Bodom (original single version) and Mass Hypnosis
Enhanced video: Deadnight Warrior

Hatebreeder
Bonus tracks: No Commands and Aces High
Enhanced video: Downfall

Follow the Reaper
Bonus tracks: Hate Me! (original single version) and Hellion
Enhanced video: Every Time I Die

Nothing different on Tokyo Warhearts except expanded artwork/sleevenotes (which they all have) and the fact that it's available in the UK for the first time

Yawn. I'm not going to be buying that. But thanks for the info!

Probably. I rather have special UK edition haha. Seems the U.S. never gets the special bonuses unlike around the rest of the world. I can't say never though, as there are some times a CD has an exclusive rare Bonus track, but rarely is it U.S. release only. Now Japan.. they get like a whole other album with the CD :lol: They always get the majority of Bonus tracks and special Japan Only releases. Why is that I wonder?