std2.jpg

thats because i never say alexi used that one :rofl:

but i known he had it ! just forgot it

and Yes alexi has uses his Ugly Rip off peice of Crap USA esp rv Lookalike

at the Namm 08

when he jammed with George Lynch

^Exactly.

Both unsigned, I guess?

Which he never, ever, under any circumstances uses, am I right? ;)

Pure win.

Arrowhead is not signed, Pink yes. And Sawtooth and Scythe he has 2 of each, one signed and one not.

He has used the ESP version of the USA guitars for some Young Guitar DVD and in his thing with George Lynch at Namm.

holy fuck no!!:p
lol i think i saw a lesson on youtube where he used ltd 600:lol::p
for promotion probably

He used the ESP USA for the vid and later he showed the LTD 600 too, but didn't play it.

^Neither....but i think its just used as a ULTRA-MEGA-WORST CASE SENARIO BACKUP guitar cause ive seen him brining it on some tours

^Neither....but i think its just used as a ULTRA-MEGA-WORST CASE SENARIO BACKUP guitar cause ive seen him brining it on some tours

I think he brings it just for promotional acts and stuff. Because of this:

AYDY tour:
-Main guitars: Scythe (D standard) and Sawtooth (drop C)
-Practice guitar: Arrowhead
-If he wanted backup guitas he had the Arrowhead and the Alexi Finland (which he apparently left at home)

BLOODDRUNK TOUR:
-Main guitars: Arrowhead (D standart) and Pink Sawtooth (drop C)
-Dunno if he has practice guitar or not, but...
-If he wants backup, now he has 3!! guitars to chose for backup: Alexi Finland, the new Scythe and the new Sawtooth (besides the old ones, but I don't think he changed them for nothing, so I don't think they're suitable for live playing now)

-If he wants backup, now he has 3!! guitars to chose for backup: Alexi Finland, the new Scythe and the new Sawtooth (besides the old ones, but I don't think he changed them for nothing, so I don't think they're suitable for live playing now)

Are the new guitars the signed ones or the unsigned ones?

Also, it's a shame he scratched stuff on the Arrowhead's body... it would look much more badass if it wasn't scratched.