COB Pics

Omg i think this has been posted before(cos its from bodoms website) but i just lauhged so hardly at this:
studio17.jpg

:lol:

And there´s funny-sounded game, "Ministerit kiipelissä"(Ministers in need(?):lol:

Oh, Roope´s pic is all funny and..strange!:lol:

Not to you atm, but yes if you're playing in a well known band and you have a world tour. He Was just asking them to take 4 months instead of 8, he'd still pay it and all stuff, only thing he asked was the process to be quicker because he had the world tour for HCD.

We'll agree to disagree, but now that I think more about it Jackson guitars weren't just affecting him, but also all the fans that were going to Bodom's shows.

Start getting my point? It's not that Alexi himself needed them, but he had a world tour sheduled and thousands of fans who had already bought their tickets or had made plans to go and see them. It's not that they had a 1 year gap but Alexi wanted to be over everybody else.

But also I think about the company itself, there was nothing they could do, there are politics or whatever they are called and they just can't ignore them, anyway that's in the past and his "new" guitars are great :kickass: I don't like the pink one though :p

^ How about instead you relate it to the awesome, flamboyant guitars of the 80s? The pink sawtooth is probably my favorite of the Alexi guitars.

I don't know, also living in a society that teaches you since you are born that pink is for girls has affected me in a way that I would never wear or use that color.