COB Pics

Best Roope pic ever. Possibly.

P4220083.jpg
I didn't know that Roope is pregnant with a bowling ball...

Someone tell Roope that getting yeltsinned during pregnancy is bad.

Sorry if my last post was a little harsh. Sure Allu had a reason to be pissed off and frustrated (stolen axes), that I understand. What I have a problem with is him apparently expecting to be treated like royalty just for being Mariah Laiho (or was it Alexi Carey?).

Someone tell Roope that getting yeltsinned during pregnancy is bad.

Sorry if my last post was a little harsh. Sure Allu had a reason to be pissed off and frustrated (stolen axes), that I understand. What I have a problem with is him apparently expecting to be treated like royalty just for being Mariah Laiho (or was it Alexi Carey?).

Not because of beeing Mariah Laiho or Alexi Carey or Britney Laiho, but because he spent so many fucking years advertising them for free (clinis, all COB and Sinergy albums until HCD stated that Alexi used Jackson guitars exclusively even though he wasn't endorsed by them, not playing any other guitar and refusing to use ESP's until he saw that was the only way to do the touring with axes with the specs he liked, etc...) and didn't get anything. And he wasn't asking for an endorsement or something really wrong: he just wanted his guitars in 4 months to be able to do the tour of a know band touring around the world, and he still wanted to remain with them. It's not exactly royalty treatment what he was asking for, it was the minimum for all what he had done for them over the years without getting nothing.

Not because of beeing Mariah Laiho or Alexi Carey or Britney Laiho, but because he spent so many fucking years advertising them for free (clinis, all COB and Sinergy albums until HCD stated that Alexi used Jackson guitars exclusively even though he wasn't endorsed by them, not playing any other guitar and refusing to use ESP's until he saw that was the only way to do the touring with axes with the specs he liked, etc...) and didn't get anything. And he wasn't asking for an endorsement or something really wrong: he just wanted his guitars in 4 months to be able to do the tour of a know band touring around the world, and he still wanted to remain with them. It's not exactly royalty treatment what he was asking for, it was the minimum for all what he had done for them over the years without getting nothing.

AGREE. If they arent able to do a guitar in 4 months for a professional musician then I dont understand. Thats their 'job' afterall.