COB Pics

^True except the ranting part which I dunno, :lol:

And Henkka seems so big in this picture...

gigantour_2008_4.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: Henkka seems a giant and Janne a fucking gnome, :lol:

2 questions about the reissues:

1. Are 42.99 £ (price at Play.com for the 4 reissues) just 54 €?
2. Has anyone bought them? If so, have you already received them? How much did it take for the to be shipped?

This is because as I have HB's deluxe and I don't like it beeing grey and my copy of SW has a fucked up logo I thought it'd be cool to get them, and as people says that UK versions have extra pics I thought I'd get them from a UK site.

┼Victim of the Night┼;7226429 said:
Pics always make us a bit different to what we are... sometimes they show us better, sometimes worse, which is not that nice but it's how it works.
Ah well, doesn't matter... I was ranting again, haaa. :)
i'd say allu is the most photogenic in the band. although they have the same level of attractiveness in real life. almost all photos of allu make him at least as good looking as he is in real life. The camera love alexi's face.
janne is the least photogenic person in the band. :lol:

Awesome pics val!!!

Do you have any like that of him using the green pinstriped RR???????? I looooove that guitar!

This is the COB pics thread. What do you think the webmaster will do/say if you make a new thread in on topic just for pics of Alexi with a Jackson guitar.

Do it if you want, we'll see how it goes.

is making a jackson picture thread really that bad? maby some special Green RR picture will show up:Smug:

How many more pics do you honestly need. Between the ones on the last page and the photobucket account, you should have more than enough for whatever purpose you desire... unless you're really trying to get every picture known to man-kind featuring Alexi and his Jacksons. What is not pleasing you thus far that you need to even make a thread when within the last couple of pages you have ENOUGH pictures. Too many perhaps. :lol: You just need to calm down.

2 questions about the reissues:

1. Are 42.99 £ (price at Play.com for the 4 reissues) just 54 €?
2. Has anyone bought them? If so, have you already received them? How much did it take for the to be shipped?

This is because as I have HB's deluxe and I don't like it beeing grey and my copy of SW has a fucked up logo I thought it'd be cool to get them, and as people says that UK versions have extra pics I thought I'd get them from a UK site.

I bought mine from here: http://www.townsend-records.co.uk/product.php?pId=10002932&pType=1

for £36.49, including postage, and they arrived within 5 days

lmao more jackson pictures comming up :D

is it just me or is the Sinergy Pictures just the best pictures to find alexi on it with a jackson :D

How many more pics do you honestly need. Between the ones on the last page and the photobucket account, you should have more than enough for whatever purpose you desire... unless you're really trying to get every picture known to man-kind featuring Alexi and his Jacksons. What is not pleasing you thus far that you need to even make a thread when within the last couple of pages you have ENOUGH pictures. Too many perhaps. :lol: You just need to calm down.

More is always better !

if you ask <-Warheart-> : do you want 120GiG full of Alexi Green Pinstripe guitar pictures he would say yes

:worship: valkokukka! Huge thanks! :D

I bought mine from here: http://www.townsend-records.co.uk/product.php?pId=10002932&pType=1

for £36.49, including postage, and they arrived within 5 days

Thanks a lot! I'm getting them as soon as my father gets home (he's the one who has the passwords to put money on the virtual credit card :erk: I owe you one, although I don't know how I'm going to pay it as you always have everything before we even notice, :lol: Maybe a free demo from my band?? :lol::lol::lol::lol: