COB Pics

^ I just think you like his jackson guitar much more than him on the pics :p

Hahaa, Fastbodom might like the guitar but I certainly didn't save those pics because of the guitar. That photobucket folder was originally called hairy_tummy_era :Spin:.

You're all welcome. Now I'm totally out of Jackson pics, last ones were from my unsorted cob/sinergy pics from my pc.

THANKS!! I can't believe I haven't seen these before!

100% true!! :loco:

Why, do you have them? :err:
Dont have 120GiG But i got a Few nice Good Quality Pictures of the green guitar

wanna trade for a gig? il could PM you some examples ;-)

^ I just think you like his jackson guitar much more than him on the pics :p

Anyway Kim is beautiful on the third pic of hers.

Oh Hell Yeah !!!:headbang:

105281907_e47ea55740.jpg

1-1455192-1386-t.jpg

843907047_d246009d26.jpg

602851099_small.jpg

1393536989_small.jpg

childrenofbodom200.jpg

Jaska_wacken.jpg

evil_chucks.jpg

COB6.jpg

henkka_t_blacksmith_by_emily_pulskamp.jpg

639604120_a77678d996.jpg

cob.jpg

roope.jpg

laihonino.jpg

There are some pics...

Dont have 120GiG But i got a Few nice Good Quality Pictures of the green guitar

wanna trade for a gig? il could PM you some examples ;-)

You're a guitar player if I remember right. And you want to make trades with Mitch for some pics after he's delivered a collection of tabs that smells pure awesomeness and accuracy for free? Seriously I've got no words to describe you, also after seeing this thread is fucking full of pics, many of them really rare/weird, and they've been posted without looking for something else as payback.

Dunno if it's just me but first word that comes to my mind is miser/scrooge/etc.

You're a guitar player if I remember right. And you want to make trades with Mitch for some pics after he's delivered a collection of tabs that smells pure awesomeness and accuracy for free? Seriously I've got no words to describe you, also after seeing this thread is fucking full of pics, many of them really rare/weird, and they've been posted without looking for something else as payback.

Dunno if it's just me but first word that comes to my mind is miser/scrooge/etc.

It crossed my mind as well. I never understood the trading anyways...

Cover of next issue of Inferno, comes out next week I think. I dunno which stone members they will interview.
inferno_stone.jpg

Wow,havn't looked at the picture thread in a while. Valkokuka and everybody massive thanks for the great piks :worship:notworthy:worship:rock:

Tr00, there's no need for people to be eletist and shrewd about hoarding pictures here..as fans of the band we all have that in common and should share as much of the band as we can with each other as gay as that sounds:lol::lol: