Spinefeast (last gig with "Wildchild" RR ever...:():
2d0n8qx.jpg

2rw4uv9.jpg

Tuska Festival '00:
2wmnbqx.jpg

2vj9851.jpg

216jao.jpg

wtve2x.jpg

valkokukka and mitch, really thx for all the pics, I just love the RR's Alexi has played in the past. All 3 of them are awsome as a guitar can be,so again really thx for the pics(keep em comin:p)

Also notice how much higher he had his jacksons back then, compared to nowadays, where his ESP's are like, below the belt, lul

No dude, even in Tuska he isn't able to pull of the same shit he normally is able to do, like arpeggios on higher frets. You can tell some times he just improvises because he just can't get his wrist that low/correct position and is all hunched over.

OMG valkokukka OMG OMG Fucking nice :D

JACKSON FTW

As you see, people give away their pics instead of ''trading''.

^I thought Roope was the one on the right.

Because Roope IS the one on the right.

You'll always recognise Roope by his Superman shirt :p. And aren't those trousers awesome? :lol:

Hehe... Nice one! :D

Ehm... both Roope and Jiri had Superman shirts, and in that pic Jiri is left and Roope right. Easy to recognise by the guitars besides you can clearly see Roope's face.

Nice pics, Lol at Jiri's trousers on the Stone pic

Fix'd.

Some random pics:

picturephp34.jpg

:lol: at his sleepy expression, :lol:

Thanks Sleeper666 for the pics. After four first picture I was convinced that you like messy hair but it could be that cute smile also ;)

:lol:

@sir Royal Eddie: About the Janne's bass, I have also this one, but it's not very good either...(that damn hand is always there, lol).
stone_3.jpg