tuska_2005_03.jpg

tuska_2005_05.jpg

Tuska 2007:
tuska_2007_01.jpg

^or what a midget alexi is :p :lol:

:lol:

but compare alexi with that thing to alexi with one of his jacksons lol

:lol::lol::lol: You made it seem like some really weird object, :lol:

5 ft 6, isnt that small at all! I'm 5 ft 5, and the Offset v guitars are pretty big

Erm.....no. The Alexi USA is really big, normal RR shaped guitars are not big. The upper horn makes them a bit longer, but they are not huge. In fact the body is really small, it just has a long horn.

They're from a Finnish tv interview with Kylähullut (well, two thirds of Kylähullut - Alexi and Tonmi)

Did they say anything interesting about new EP/album/whatever or ever playing a live gig??

I apologies triple posting, but does anyone remember where is this from?

Thanks a lot for the pics nº1, dunno but I'm sure not from the European AYDY tour cos he didn't had the ''You touch, you die'' sticker by then nº2.

:D

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: You made it seem like some really weird object, :lol:

Erm.....no. The Alexi USA is really big, normal RR shaped guitars are not big. The upper horn makes them a bit longer, but they are not huge. In fact the body is really small, it just has a long horn.

Did they say anything interesting about new EP/album/whatever or ever playing a live gig??

Thanks a lot for the pics nº1, dunno but I'm sure not from the European AYDY tour cos he didn't had the ''You touch, you die'' sticker by then nº2.

:D

Sorry , I'm not a Latino (even though I'm half spanish) muscle man :lol:, I find my SV large (in length) and the RR24 I tried out too, also to be quite big, then again most guitars look big on me, in fact all do apart from the Stratocaster, but that is a boring guitar (with good fret access)

I probably do, actually :erk: but it's a very enjoyable obsession, so I think I'll just carry on :lol: Oh, and many thanks for all the pics you've
just posted - they'll keep me going for a while!
Well I agree you on that :D

Sorry , I'm not a Latino (even though I'm half spanish) muscle man :lol:, I find my SV large (in length) and the RR24 I tried out too, also to be quite big, then again most guitars look big on me, in fact all do apart from the Stratocaster, but that is a boring guitar (with good fret access)

Dudes it's not about size!

These ones are from 2004. They were new to me :)
Alexi_Lahio_0411_2004.jpg

Alexi_Lahio_0465_2005.jpg

Blacksmith_Lahio_0419_2004.jpg

Blacksmith_Lahio_0446_2004.jpg

Latvala_Warman_0474_2004.jpg

:lol: I'm not a latino muscleman, I'm an average 18 year old spanish, :lol: But look at the pics valkokukka has posted and then to the ones with Alexi and George Lynch, and compare Alexi's ESP with the ridiculously long USA version, which almost seems a normal V.

Well I agree you on that :D

Dudes it's not about size!

These ones are from 2004. They were new to me :)
[PICS]

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the pics BTW, really cool ones. Especially the first one of Henkka and Alexi :kickass:

:lol: I'm not a latino muscleman, I'm an average 18 year old spanish, :lol: But look at the pics valkokukka has posted and then to the ones with Alexi and George Lynch, and compare Alexi's ESP with the ridiculously long USA version, which almost seems a normal V.

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the pics BTW, really cool ones. Especially the first one of Henkka and Alexi :kickass:

Agree, nice pictures, but the point is that to me Offset V's are big :)