COB Pics

^:lol::lol::lol: Maybe, maybe. They made the USA different cos Jackson owns copyright over RR shape, but dunno why cos Alexi's ESPs are not RRs. They are similar, but are bigger and that stuff. Also, SV is the same body shape as Alexi's custom ones.

^:lol::lol::lol: Maybe, maybe. They made the USA different cos Jackson owns copyright over RR shape, but dunno why cos Alexi's ESPs are not RRs. They are similar, but are bigger and that stuff. Also, SV is the same body shape as Alexi's custom ones.

yea i know
btw: rr24 is so much a rip off of the alexis don't you think
okay rr is their original shape, but the specs (emg, 24frets, OFR) aren't:loco:

Portraits are NOT metal...

goth_kids.jpg

(P.S. that's not me.. some funny guy though.)

ye i wanted it to, when did you get yours?

13/12/2007 :kickass:

When I got back from UNI there was a huge box waiting for me at my bedroom, and I went like OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!

:lol::lol::lol: Seriously, the days between ordering it and having it at home were some of the longest of my life :lol:

Although I must say that my second reaction (before opening the box) was like. FUCK!!! Damn Musik Produktiv they sent me the Red beveled one!!! (I had ordered the OMFG Aleksi yellow beveled one), but after I opened the box and saw it the reaction was: SWEEEEEET!!!! Thanks for sending me the wrong one! It kicks serious ass!! :lol:

13/12/2007 :kickass:

When I got back from UNI there was a huge box waiting for me at my bedroom, and I went like OMFG OMFG OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!

:lol::lol::lol: Seriously, the days between ordering it and having it at home were some of the longest of my life :lol:

Although I must say that my second reaction (before opening the box) was like. FUCK!!! Damn Musik Produktiv they sent me the Red beveled one!!! (I had ordered the OMFG Aleksi yellow beveled one), but after I opened the box and saw it the reaction was: SWEEEEEET!!!! Thanks for sending me the wrong one! It kicks serious ass!! :lol:

I got mine 24/11/2007
we went get it by car, so i could try it there
i ordered my amp tho, some friends of mine got the same one

on pictures i found the yellow one pretty ugly, dno, black/yellow aint just my combination:lol:, but in the shop it was alright but nothing compared to red:p
black/blue, black/green, or black/white would have looked awesome to imo:Smug: