COB Pics

^That kind of things are what make Alexi and the whole COB stand out amongst other bands in terms of connection with the crowd. He knows how to make the crowd react and to make them have fun, and he definitely doesn't go onstage with a rockstar atittude like ''I've gotta play for those asshole fans and I can't party. I really like that about him. Janne is a lil bit more rockstar dude, :lol: He spents half of the gig drinking and he doesn't mind saying (like in the interview with Bay Area Backstage) that the shorter they play the longer he parties, but he's still cool. I like the part on CRY when he asks Jaska for a drumstick and starts to flip it with his fingers while the others play. Also he headbangs quite a lot.

They look a little too big for him. :lol:

:lol::lol: I think the ones he used on CRY were bigger, and the boots he used to wear definitely were bigger.

Some (not very good) pics from Dublin:
102.jpg

GTFO teh crowd!!

To make it clearer.

Hmm
[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=2vUjuPbVpvY[/ame]

Jaska throws at 1:32, Jannes doesnt catch it but picks it up from the ground.
Janne flips it at 2:22. (Maybe throws it back)
During the Solo at 2:52 Jaska throws the next one.
Probably Janne missed to catch it again, because at 3:07 theres a roadie putting a stick it his beer holder.
At 3:47 The same as at 2:22.

End of Lake Bodom

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=GOE6Sidzs8U[/ame]
At 1:25 it seems as Janne tells Alexi about Jaska throwing sticks after him.
At 2:44 Jaska throws a stick away (i think he didnt mean to reach janne)

:lol: at Jaska's face at 0:12 :lol:

On Lake Bodom, I don't think Janne throws it back because Jaska is already playing with two sticks and he'd only bother him.

On ETID dunno what Janne is saying to Alexi but at 2:44 it doesn't seem like Jaska throws the stick but just that he lowers his hand a lot and then hit the cymball really hard, but doesn't let the stick go. At least I can't see a stick flying.

To make it clearer.

Janne flips it at 2:22. (Maybe throws it back)

End of Lake Bodom

At 1:25 it seems as Janne tells Alexi about Jaska throwing sticks after him.
At 2:44 Jaska throws a stick away (i think he didnt mean to reach janne)

i don't think janne threw it back, after the spin jaska is constantly filmed and i don't see flying sticks then, it could always be that he threw to high, dno

and like jose said, i think he was hitting a high cymbal

:lol: at Jaska's face at 0:12 :lol:

On Lake Bodom, I don't think Janne throws it back because Jaska is already playing with two sticks and he'd only bother him.

But the stick seems to be gone.

He definitely throws the stick in everytime i die at 2:44 the quality of the youtube shit is too low but you can see it on the dvd.

I tried some Picture work to prove it. The white lines are parallel to the stick.
tt.JPG

EDIT: Only seeing this pics it looks like one of those freaky UFO pics...

I have DEFINITELY seen Janne throw the stick back. It was either on CRY, Nosturi '06 or it was when I saw them in Jan '06 in London. I can't remember which it is but I have seen it.