COB Pics

@ cocob:
Maybe because photography is one of my favourite hobbies and as I said, I'm used to take photos with DSLRs (=very good quality), not with digital compacts and besides... I'm a perfectionist.:rolleyes:

But, ah, well, it's nice anyway that you guys like them. I like them, too, but what I'm trying to say is that they could be better - maybe next time :).

And thanks for everybody who has posted pics to this thread! They all all great in their own way :).

64.jpg

:oops:

Great pics, Siipikinner!

@ cocob:
Maybe because photography is one of my favourite hobbies and as I said, I'm used to take photos with DSLRs (=very good quality), not with digital compacts and besides... I'm a perfectionist.:rolleyes:

But, ah, well, it's nice anyway that you guys like them. I like them, too, but what I'm trying to say is that they could be better - maybe next time :).

And thanks for everybody who has posted pics to this thread! They all all great in their own way :).

Oh ok then, then I understand you don't like them that much. But hey, they are cool :kickass:

ooops, just noticed this post
how come you managed to post a link to our gallery even before I did so? :loco:

I saw you taking pics in Sauna and I have you gallery bookmarked so I just went to check if you have already uploaded you pics :)

(I recognize because I have seen you quite many time taking pics e.g. in Amoprhis gigs)