COB Pics

4759_1-1.jpg

*sigh* Those eyes... :rolleyes:

wow, thanks Miia, those are great (yeah, I'm a sucker for an Alexi smile!) What was the programme about?

It was program about unsigned bands that each had some Finnish musician as a mentor, in this case Alexi. Viewers got to vote bands and then some band probably won something (I just watched episode with Alexi, lol). And Alexi was also interviewed in that program.

It was program about unsigned bands that each had some Finnish musician as a mentor, in this case Alexi. Viewers got to vote bands and then some band probably won something (I just watched episode with Alexi, lol). And Alexi was also interviewed in that program.

Haha, nice. How did Alexi's band do? Was he a good mentor? And how did the interview go?

/million questions. Thanks :p

Well they didn't win, I think some rock band won... Band was called Chaos Injected. Alexi was mainly commenting keyboard usage how he would use them more (double guitars etc.) to make song bigger. Then they were talking how influences affect song writing and how much you can think those when writing songs. And how band from Finland can get recognition outside Finland (basically you need lot of contacts). Stuff like that.

There's a good chance, as Randy Blythe has a "COBHC" tattoo, but hopefully we'll get some better pics soon to confirm it.