COB Pics

I'll be seeing them on the 23rd, and hopefully I'll get to meet Alexi again. If I do, I'll be sure to let you know. :)

"Can I have picture of your left arm please, you know for girls in cob forum..." :lol: I hope you get to meet them!

@Ramis: thanks for posting those the pics :)

Alexi's new t-shirt range - and a new tattoo ...?

wc.jpg

Well,well he actually has a new clothing range,I actually thought you were joking :lol: Dont like where he has the new tattoo..it would have looked cooler if he had it arched over his stomach,Kirk Hammett style.

"Can I have picture of your left arm please, you know for girls in cob forum..." :lol: I hope you get to meet them!

@Ramis: thanks for posting those the pics :)

:lol:

I've gotten a chance to meet them before, but it's still be amazing (of course) to see them again. Considering how nice they all were before, I actually think he wouldn't mind at all. Or probably be surprised, either. :p

Well,well he actually has a new clothing range,I actually thought you were joking :lol: Dont like where he has the new tattoo..it would have looked cooler if he had it arched over his stomach,Kirk Hammett style.

I don't know. I like it. Besides, for whatever reason, Alexi only gets tattoos on his arms, nowhere else.

I saw Roope walking down the street right when I arrived at the venue so I had to say hi.I was star struck!
l_b2afb6c172a84348841cf0859826cb6d.jpg

he didn't say much except for"Stone" "I just got back from china express" "yes" and"ok". I wanted to ask him so many questions but no words came out when I tried to speak.He signed my jackson pickup cover and made a lot of eye contact with me during the show.It was awesome.
l_8d4ebf49e7f240d5a37cd6b9f2137e4f.jpg

dude that is so awesome! I'm so happy for you! and by "china express" did he mean Panda Express :lol: You got some really good pics from the show too. I was more towards Roope's side during the show in LA. and I kept giving him the horns, like I payed way more attention to Roope than to Alexi. I just feel like he really deserves it you know. I mean everyone screams over Alexi all the time, but I was just calling out to Roope mostly, haha. good times.

edit: so this is mainly from a girl's point of view, but isn't it funny how hot Roope can look on stage and then when you see a pic of him like the one Stonecoldsoul posted, he looks old and fat? but regardless, he seems like an awesome guy.

Hey guys! I dunno if this link or any of these pics have been posted before so I apologize in a advance for reposting, but I found some cool pics at
http://club.kingsnake.com/index.php...Review-Gigantour-2008,-Toronto,-Ontario..html

There is some cool ones of the band live if anyone is interested. These pics are not mine so I was afraid to post any of the pics individually so just follow the link and have a look. There are some pretty cool ones of Jaska, which are hard to come by of him live. Once again sorry if I am reposting an old photo link :worship:

nice ones sleeper but why did you have the splitting of the pics in the middle,somee sort of trademark security feature like on bank notes haha it somewhat ruins the pictuces but nice anyways :)