COB Pics

Some of the pics from the Sauna gallery made my photoshop vein pop out, and that's what it came from it :lol: I know, it's crap, but I had fun doing it :lol:

COBcomic2.jpg

This next ones are like a kind of mini-story :lol:

COBcomicII1.jpg

COBcomicII2.jpg

COBcomicII3.jpg

and after a while....

COBcomicII4.jpg

The last of my pics

121yhwo.jpg

Damn! If alexi stood there 3 more seconds I would have had a great pic
f2k4g5.jpg

214wjzd.jpg

2b2n83.jpg

2ijhsw6.jpg

25zlblw.jpg

2iia00l.jpg

9u80lc.jpg

2i0c2ua.jpg

2v94zlx.jpg

2i9371x.jpg

Alexi taking some girl onto the bus...he didn't come out for another 20mins until Henkka finally went and got him, hehe
jrdvrq.jpg

They're cool pics. I was scared to get my camera "out" and take pics at the London signing last year because it said on the wall "NO PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHS", so I thought that meant no photos for personal use, but I think it meant, no standing next to band members, getting your friend to hold your camera and taking 4 different photos with different metal poses each time, because that would be extremely time consuming. Taking photos while everything is running smoothly shouldn't have been a problem, but I didn't want anyone fucking with my camera, since it's not even mine.

I'll try and get them all to pose for a pic in Dec.

Yeah thats why I didnt take pics with the band in Dublin,also I thought of that 'Alexi Laiho likes you' vid on youtube and was scared of what they might say if you poked a camera in their faces! They were fine with it in Hamburg but thats probably cos there was only a small crowd and fuck all security.