COB Pics

As much as I respect Alexi, and think (the majority of) you all are pretty cool (and not crazy)...

I sometimes wonder about the unhealthiness of being able to look back at the life of someone you don't even know, and feel like you were a part of it, when the reality is that the complexity of their life is more or less just like that of anyone else, and is very personal.

Meaning no offense to any of you, I feel bad for him (or anyone in his position) having a ton of people so intent on looking at his life and past.

This is not to say this thread is bad or anything, as its pretty much all in good fun, but rather just my opinion on -some- of the spirit behind it.

As much as I respect Alexi, and think (the majority of) you all are pretty cool (and not crazy)...

I sometimes wonder about the unhealthiness of being able to look back at the life of someone you don't even know, and feel like you were a part of it, when the reality is that the complexity of their life is more or less just like that of anyone else, and is very personal.

Meaning no offense to any of you, I feel bad for him (or anyone in his position) having a ton of people so intent on looking at his life and past.

This is not to say this thread is bad or anything, as its pretty much all in good fun, but rather just my opinion on -some- of the spirit behind it.

^+22234

Nice pics again!

^^ Respecting Alexi's privacy and not making unfair judgment calls about his life is one thing, but I don't see any unhealthiness in "the spirit" behind threads like these. Lots of people indulge in fantasy to some extent each day, whether it be through reading novels, watching movies, playing video games, or watching pics/videos and reading stories/interviews of Alexi. Obsessiveness would be unhealthy, but that's true for just about anything in this world.

Yeah thats why I didnt take pics with the band in Dublin,also I thought of that 'Alexi Laiho likes you' vid on youtube and was scared of what they might say if you poked a camera in their faces! They were fine with it in Hamburg but thats probably cos there was only a small crowd and fuck all security.
Wow I just watched that vid, think he was pretty pissed yea.

Take a look at this:
tanga_children_of_bodom_something_wild1_p.jpg

:lol:

jajajaja I will buy it!

Who said "guitar players finger better" !! lool

And regarding the fotos at concerts, yeah it apparently was not allowed to take pics at the SK / COB gig either. Was afraid it wasnt, but didnt see any signs (but almost always its forbitten) and saw lotsa ppl taking pics, so I did too, but a security guy I didnt see at first came up to me and said it was not allowed. I said ah ok sorry and walked into the crowd out of reach of security and continued.

I totally agree with you, it is kinda wierd when you approach someone you've never known personally, knowing that you know so much about them and they don't know anything about you..but its not like anyone is breaching any of the members privacy..the band is in the public eye so its components are obviously going to be interesting to us fans..a relationship like Alexi's and Kims was kept no secret from the fans at all and posting pics of them together is hardly prying into their private lives..Eveningninja said it best :)

Thanks everyine fir the great pics! :lol: @ the south park one :lol:

^ :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: more please!
lol I cant wait for the next series!!!:lol:
@Jose those were funny :lol: :lol:. More please :)
@ Children of COB
Many thanks. :)

Thanks everybody! And both Miia and Ramis thanks for the last row of awesome shots!

I've always wondered what the fuck was that thing he had hanging from the guitar strap :ill: