COB Pics

Holy fuck, I didn't see that Sinergy setlist, I'd have KILLED to see those songs played live. FUUUCK!! I wish someone had a DVD of that shit.

Alexi's amp settings:

533egy.jpg

Thanks sleeper awesome pics, i haven't seen them before!

-------------------------

Holy fuck, I didn't see that Sinergy setlist, I'd have KILLED to see those songs played live. FUUUCK!! I wish someone had a DVD of that shit.

+1

-------------------------

Awesome pics, everybody!

He looks real beautiful on that one! (More than usually ;))

+100000

Yeaah, these pics are great! But it wouldn't be bad if there were less pics of Alexi. Not saying that Alexi couldn't pose good or anything. It's just that when you look older posts in here there's sooooo many pics of him ; )

Notice NO tattoos? :heh:

Interesting scan sleeper666 thanks! :kickass:

I'd say that the fact he's almost 10 years younger in that pic makes a bigger difference than the tattoos.

Plus, I like them. I think they suit him. I also think he looks better at his current age, but then again, I'm not a girl or sexually attracted to him. So my opinion obviously comes from a very different perspective. :p

I'm a girl but not sexually attracted to Alexi. I think Alexi is cute but I have HOTs for another blond Finnish guitarist. :heh:

Tattoos don't really do much for me. Some tattoos are very nice. Alexi looks cool with or without tattoos. :headbang: