COB Pics

And why the hell doesn't rock hard give the DVDs with all the releases? Spanish version had no DVD :mad:

He was talking about the album AYDY, saying that a lot of people didn't like it - but a lot of people did! But he seemed quite shy and a bit
uncomfortable doing the talking parts of the dvd - hence the big smiles and giggles when those bits were done!

So you got the DVD too? Man I wish I could get a Paypal account and order those :( I want those YG DVDs, they're nice! :cry:

BTW, thanks for the tons of amazing pics! :kickass:

And why the hell doesn't rock hard give the DVDs with all the releases? Spanish version had no DVD :mad:

So you got the DVD too? Man I wish I could get a Paypal account and order those :( I want those YG DVDs, they're nice! :cry:

BTW, thanks for the tons of amazing pics! :kickass:

dude I might resell mine since I expected something different then I got in this magazine. It's mint only the paper which was around the dvd has a cut in it because I took out the dvd. but of course I'll sent the dvd with the magazine.

Really awesome pics everyone. Good oldies! :kickass:

mifm8i.jpg

This one! Om nom nom!

Here's a couple Young Guitar covers. Sorry so small.

YG299570.jpg
YG30d71d.jpg

Jani owns Gus G and Alexi hands down

Don't get me wrong, Jani is definitely an insanely good guitar player. I just find his playing to be pretty tasteless, personally. It's cool when someone can play extremely technical pieces, and just shred ridiculously fast. But neither of those necessarily make it interesting or enjoyable by themselves. If the music behind the details is just bland, no amount of craziness of top of it will change that.

Don't get me wrong, Jani is definitely an insanely good guitar player. I just find his playing to be pretty tasteless, personally. It's cool when someone can play extremely technical pieces, and just shred ridiculously fast. But neither of those necessarily make it interesting or enjoyable by themselves. If the music behind the details is just bland, no amount of craziness of top of it will change that.

Yeah.Doesn´t matter are you a good guitarist or not if your playing doesn´t fit to your music. Or is boring.

Amazing pics again!
I love these Rock Guerilla ones very much.
More screenshots from the interviews, please!:headbang:

Tricky! Thanks! :kickass:

I want to give those guys a jojoba oil treatment for their hair. :p

Alexi trying to look like Santa Claus with that beard. :Smokin: