COB Pics

Think he was naturally blond when he was really small but it grew out into a much darker brown when he was older.

images

Nowadays he's probably just keeping it more onto his natural brown instead of dying it blonde like in 2000 so it wont look as bad when the colour grows out, and also probably because the blonde dye damages hair and it's thin and receding enough as it is!

The moving pics are great! Thanks for posting :) Some of the needled vid would look cool I'd imagine..or Downfall.

I think his real hair colour is brown.
It´s very usual that someone has blonde hair as a child, but later it grows darker.
I had blonde hair around 1-2-years old, then brown, almost black around 4-7-years old and after that it was brown again and now it´s light brown.:lol:

Those animations of Alexi are very cool! But there was something scary in him back then.:cry::loco:
Heh, now I wanna see video of Deadnight Warrior!

Think he was naturally blond when he was really small but it grew out into a much darker brown when he was older.

yup, thats true.
he had natural blond hair, very light, and with the time it went darker until it was really dark brown like in the pic you posted.

and i'm right now working on a few animations from "Everytime I Die", with the reaper and Alexi tied to the bed, would be cool :]

yup, thats true.
he had natural blond hair, very light, and with the time it went darker until it was really dark brown like in the pic you posted.

and i'm right now working on a few animations from "Everytime I Die", with the reaper and Alexi tied to the bed, would be cool :]

Yea! Like that.

Feels wrong to ask becasuse you're already doing a great work on the other ones but:

Could you maybe make som animations from Hellhounds and Blooddrunk :D?

Yea! Like that.

Feels wrong to ask becasuse you're already doing a great work on the other ones but:

Could you maybe make som animations from Hellhounds and Blooddrunk :D?

I think Smile Pretty would be better than Blooddrunk, but that's just me. :p

Thank you again, Wrath.

yup, thats true.

I'm actually only kinda getting to like the brown colour on him recently enough,does suit him much better than the blonde really..black tho was not a good look for him imo,way too gothy with his skin tone and all..

It would. :)

n829407807_328929_6405-1.jpg

Aw cute! :) Does that kid have the finnish coat of arms tatt thing drawn on his arm or is it just me being blind? That's going a little too far methinks..the nail polish was alright and the hate thing on his knuckles is kinda cute but..I doubt he drew the finnish one on himself like..obv someone older did it for him so that's slightly wierd imo..

Thanks sleeper for the new pics :)