COB Pics

alexilaiho.jpg

Children of Bodom won Emma (Finnish equivalent for Grammys) yesterday for the best metal album of the year. Congrats !!

He was? Haha, what makes you say that (I didn't see it), was he acting drunk or something?

Are there any more pics or videos?

And that that looks like a cool shirt, I wonder what it was.

^ 11 years ago when they got their first Emma nomination for the newcomer of the year they managed somehow set table on the fire and tried to put it out with napkins and red wine...

He was? Haha, what makes you say that (I didn't see it), was he acting drunk or something?

Are there any more pics or videos?

And that that looks like a cool shirt, I wonder what it was.

He just looked like that, hard to explain (he wasn't doing anything stupid though...). Haven't seen more pics or interviews with Alexi and Jaska yet but hopefully there will be some. At least in that picture there is interview going on.

Eventhough i am a big fan of COB i cant resist not to say that there is way better guitar players then the ones on that list+some of them on the list are better than Alexi.Eventhough Alexi is a pretty original guitar player,and i have a lot of respect for his older work,and in my very begginings of listening to metal i thought he is the best,but nowadays when i know a lil bit more abt metal i dont think like that at all...

Hi vitorias123 :)
I consider him being one the best guitar player because his compositions don't bore me. He's technically very good and he composes like none cause he has his own style. It's all about music at the end, and as long as his music entertains me he wins. :)