COB Pics

I'd love to get into music photography for some sort magazine or something too someday..
Epic pictures again,you are definately one of my favourite people on this site! :lol:

@happilemon
Oh, thanks. I've got a new friend. ;-)
It's a nice job. A lot of work, not much time for family and friends on the other hand. But I met a lot of great people and seen many fine places. And taking pictures is my passion. It's an important part of my life, so I think I've chosen the right job. :)

Indeed. :D :D ;) It's worth it when you have a legitimate excuse to travel and hang around with talented musicians AND get paid to be art indulgent :)
I'm thinking I might swot up on photoshop and those other image enhancers and try to get into this photography bizz. :D Thanks yet again for the pics! :kickass::kickass:

Yeah he probs is the most conventionally good looking member but all the guys are pretty well endowed in the looks department really ;)
haha yeah well I'm not saying I wasn't ever impressed by Torso's topless pics..but just had that eyebrow raising moment now is all :) I'm probably just slow! :lol:
Cool pics! :kickass:

EDIT:
Was looking through my old photobucket folder and found these,can't remember but don't think I posted them at the time.
From June 2008 in Dublin.

477503910a8010055949l.jpg

(If you follow this link you can check out all the other cob pics from the gig)

Yeah he probs is the most conventionally good looking member but all the guys are pretty well endowed in the looks department really ;)
haha yeah well I'm not saying I wasn't ever impressed by Torso's topless pics..but just had that eyebrow raising moment now is all :) I'm probably just slow! :lol:
Cool pics! :kickass:

EDIT:
Was looking through my old photobucket folder and found these,can't remember but don't think I posted them at the time.
From June 2008 in Dublin.

477503910a8010055949l.jpg

(If you follow this link you can check out all the other cob pics from the gig too.)
You did a nice job with these pics happilemon, thanks!

Oh I got a question btw, maybe you or sleeper666 would help me please? Some guy persistently wanted to tell me that they did Done With Everything, Die For Nothing live at that Dublin gig. I saw a vid that they did One Day You Will Cry there - cool enough & thanks@sleeper666 - but not DWEDFN, never heard that they did this live. Who´s right??

@ mocobhc: you're right, they didn't play Done With Everything. This is the complete setlist for Dublin: (awesome show, btw!)

Sixpounder
Hellhounds On My Trail
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Follow the Reaper
Living Dead Beat
In Your Face
Banned From Heaven
Needled 24/7
Hate Me!
One Day You Will Cry
Mask of Sanity/Deadnight Warrior
Angels Don't Kill
Blooddrunk
Hate Crew Deathroll
Downfall

Like them ;)
(Please click to enlarge)

Alexi, Corey, Rick

Alexi, Shagrath

Alexi and the next generation - Sturm und Drang

Some recent information about COB and their pictures at ...

Curious to see a band pic with Alexander - in connection with the announcement of the north-american-tour.

"Children Of Bodom joins their buddies LAMB OF GOD on their North American tour this spring. Other bands on the bill are AS I LAY DYING, GOD FORBID and MUNICIPAL WASTE"

cob+pic.jpg

And why they introduce only Roope and Alexi?
Hm.

Thanks a lot for your answers, sleeper666 & happilemon!! I already thought so, would have been strange not to read at least something about it. Well that´s another one I´d love to hear live, besides Black Widow and Knuckleduster. On the other hand I can be glad that they did Children Of Decadence and Bed Of Razors this year ;)

I know this pic has already been posted here, but I just had to re-post it due to how clean Alexi's guitar looks here. SO SHINY. Usually the way I've seen his guitars live they look pretty dusty, scratched, and just kinda dirty, that one old green Jackson even had cigarettes put out on the body :p

whoasuchacleanlookinggu.jpg

-edit: Zomg I found the pic I was talking about for comparative purposes

greenjackson.jpg