COB Pics

Thanks! Nice pics, and they also solve my stupid but old question, which was Alexi's 2nd guitar on Wacken 04 (I knew the white one was one cos he plays it in the Sixpounder vid, but hadn't seen anything of the other one).
I think it was this one:
220--woa2004_childrenofbodom006.jpg

love it :oops:
favourite guitar =)

:lol: I know it was that one :lol: I said that this pics finally cleared it out to me. My doubt was between the green pinstriped Jackson RR and this one, but that gallery proved that it's that one. I think gold hardware was cool on it.

He used it a lot between 2004-2006, but then he went for the Alexi Fin and the Pink Sawtooth, which imho are both badass too, and for some time he used the arrowhead too (but not continuously). And now for 2008-2009 he got the Black and he's been using that one and the Pink Sawtooth. Which btw leds me to something I was wondering: dunno who was at the Helsinki gig on their european tour but Alexi only used the Blacky for a couple of songs. Then he played the rest of the D standard songs with the arrowhead. Anyone who was in the front row and could perhaps have seen if a string snapped or something?

For the non-guitar players, you know the white one and the pink on by the coulour, and the sawtooth is the one on the pic 3 posts over this one), the others:

Blacky
Alexi-Blacky.jpg

Arrowhead
aerv350al_bk.jpg

well in the first episode of COB-tv you can see him with a cigarette too (around the time alexi starts talking about what to do after the britney-spears-cover)