COB Pics

could someone post the other pics of this photoshoot? i know they're somewhere in this vast thread but i'm too lazy to dig them up :p
scan0001.jpg

Thanks a lot guys! It was a bit dark on stage that evening, but next to that it was one of the best shows ever! I think i haven't seen the band this good since the Hate Crew Deathroll Tour.

I started to wonder that guitar yesterday also, according to studio diary Alexi's part was recorded 17th of June so I was wondering if his normal guitars were already on their way to Metalway. But who knows why he picked that one, that can't be only one he has at home. Studio Diary was saying that they found good tone for solo in five minutes (with Engl Powerball amp & Behringer distortion). They were also thanking Alexi for agreeing to do "slightly" different thing that usually, I don't not what it means but it will be interesting to hear it. (and if it's same shit as always :mad:)

Well, that's a good theory, but also it's true he has more guitars at home (e.g. the old Scythe and Sawtooth and the new versions he got of those are the first ones who come to my mind). Big :lol: at the Powerball (awesome) + Behringer (mother of cheapness to say it in a soft way :lol:) combination. And it's definitely going to be interesting to listen what he's done for the album :)

A little late, but I got a set of Pictures from Rock Hard Festival left... hope you don't me posting them

more: Children of Bodom Pictures @ Klanggewitter.com[/URL]

Nice pics, thanks for posting them!

Hot :oops: (or drooling would be more appropriate smilie). I wonder where these have been used originally, I think I have seen them before but can't remember the context.

anyone got any pics of his new tattoo? I heard he got one

New one? "End of fucking story" tattoo is newest I know. Although I haven't had a change to examine closely :cool:

Okay, I go away this thread is disturbing to my mind.