COB Pics

Alexi-1.jpg

Sorry if these pictures already have been posted.

Can somebody find me this interview? http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/categories13/himtour/ville-alexi-laiho--large-msg-11648275713.jpg

A few Buenos Aires pics:
http://es-la.facebook.com/album.php?aid=103904&id=60973413562

Someone posted this as setlist:
Deadnight Warrior
Downfall
Lake Bodom
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Follow The Reaper
Bodom After Midnight
Hate Me
Needled 24/7
Angels Don't Kill
Hate Crew Deathroll
Living Dead Beat
Are You Dead Yet
In Your Face
Hellhounds On My Trail
Blooddrunk
but I also heard that they did Sixpounder and COD instead of AYDY and deadnight warrior, no definite news yet.

That would be a great setlist if it weren't for the order. If I saw CoB and they closed with Blooddrunk instead of Downfall I would probabley piss on a soundboard and kill myself...

Set list played yesterday in Buenos Aires :

1-Sixpounder
2- Living Dead Bet
3- Hellhounds on my trail
4- Needled 24/7
5- Silent Night, Bodom Night
*-Blooddrunk
*-Living Dead Beat
*-Hate Me
*- Lake Bodom - Bodom After Midnight
*- Children Of Decadence - Bodom Beach Terror
*-Lake Bodom
*-In Your Face
*-Follow The Reaper
*-Angels Don't Kill
15-Downfall
16-Hate Crew Deathroll
17-Bed of Razors

I dont remember the order of this ones " *- " :p
The concert was amazing , checkout youtube videos :)

I remember she said one time that it helps with knowing which pics she has already posted here, so as to avoid repeat. I mean she does an awful lot to contribute to this thread, at the least she does deserve some credit :p

Exactly !! And if someone really wants a picture without the watermarks you know you can ask her.

Thanks a lot Sleeper for the last pics you posted, especially those where he wears an Ice Cube t-shirt. He's great on them. I like when he's all serious :p

^+1

That would be a great setlist if it weren't for the order. If I saw CoB and they closed with Blooddrunk instead of Downfall I would probabley piss on a soundboard and kill myself...

Why? I am seriously fucking bored of having Downfall as final song. I was really happy they moved it and played HCD the last instead on the last European tour.

Set list played yesterday in Buenos Aires :

1-Sixpounder
2- Living Dead Bet
3- Hellhounds on my trail
4- Needled 24/7
5- Silent Night, Bodom Night
*-Blooddrunk
*-Living Dead Beat
*-Hate Me
*- Lake Bodom - Bodom After Midnight
*- Children Of Decadence - Bodom Beach Terror
*-Lake Bodom
*-In Your Face
*-Follow The Reaper
*-Angels Don't Kill
15-Downfall
16-Hate Crew Deathroll
17-Bed of Razors

I dont remember the order of this ones " *- " :p
The concert was amazing , checkout youtube videos :)

Thanks! Looking really good, I wish Deadnight Warrior had been in too like mocobhc posted.

:lol: But that'd fit more before Lake Bodom and not just before they start playing. I mean, opening the set has to be strong and in your face :)

I do want to hear Lobodomy (but I know it'll never happen) and Black Widow live.

As much as I'd like to hear both, I think BW has lot more chances and even that one is not likely to be back on the set, as Alexi seems to think nowadays that is just pointless soloing and riffing. And LoBodomy, well, I think they set it straight when they said they have a "pact" not to play it live, ever.

Why? I am seriously fucking bored of having Downfall as final song. I was really happy they moved it and played HCD the last instead on the last European tour.

true, they've had downfall forever, but blooddrunk? really? I think HCDR, touch like angel of death, or maybe KTS (if they'd ever start playing it again):Smug: would all make great songs to close the set with.