COB Pics

^^Yeh, I love Downfall being the last song. But HCDR as encore and THE last song is also great...the song where Im shouting the most :lol:

Really? You all aren't bored to death of hearing Downfall closing the set? I love the song and that solo, but I'm sick of it beeing last song. In fact I think the reason why I love the Tuska 2003 show is because they don't end with Downfall (besides the fact that I love the guitar tone, the song choice is pretty good and the playing quite tight).

true, they've had downfall forever, but blooddrunk? really? I think HCDR, touch like angel of death, or maybe KTS (if they'd ever start playing it again):Smug: would all make great songs to close the set with.

Blooddrunk isn't a bad song, and actually the ending I think it's pretty good to close the show with Roope's melody, at least for a change. I'd prefer if they kept HCD there for a couple of years or three too though.

^^Yeh, I love Downfall being the last song. But HCDR as encore and THE last song is also great...the song where Im shouting the most :lol:

Exactly! Thanks :lol:

Thanks for the pics, valkokukka!

alexiguitar.jpg

alexibrokenarm.jpg

alexilaiho.jpg

alexir.jpg

alexiinterview.jpg

alexiwhiteguitar.jpg

alexijannewacken.jpg

alexilaihole9535142489a.jpg

Here's video of the song Vapahtaja, Alexi is playing guitar solo.

Last edited by a moderator: