COB Pics

awesome pics! you were really close up front huh, I can't imagine being up there for that long because of how ridiculous hot it was. I sat in the balcony basically in the center and had a great view and was able to really watch the show (since I've seen them 7 times already, I don't need to mosh or be super close anymore haha) but thats awesome you got so close, I would've passed out from the heat or something haha.

Yeah I got to the front right when skeletonwitch started playing so yeah I was in the front the whole time. I was more on the right side and as the show went along I got pushed to the middle. Ya it was hot, I guess I'm used to it lol since I always like being in the front at shows, but the security and some bands threw water on us. Ugh I thought I was gonna pass out from being squished the whole time by some annoying kids who kept trying to take my spot in the front, but they never got to the front like they kept saying:lol:

A few more pix.

100_3583.jpg

100_3568.jpg

100_3557.jpg

100_3528.jpg

100_3401.jpg

People, learn to re-size your photos for fuck sakes.

Chill. This isn't COBOT; there's no need at all to be a prick.

Sorry about that >.< I usually post pictures in spoiler tags but the forum doesn't have that. I'll remember next time

I honestly don't see a problem with posting the full size pics. Thanks again for them.

I honestly don't see a problem with posting the full size pics. Thanks again for them.

I didn't either:erk: I did want to hide them in a spoiler tag like I said.
I seen pictures as big as this posted before here, didn't think anyone would mind since they arn't super wide pix that make the page look bad, and I think these looked better this size [But thats just me], but I'll remember next time. I know it's annoying to scroll down to look at long pix.=]

Anyways Alexi & Henkka from the audio images meet & greet. Took myself out of the picture:heh:

100_3212-2.jpg

100_3213-1.jpg

haha I live in sf and I can't even remember the last time I went to alcatraz! since they like the movie The Rock so much (or at least i'd assume since they used one of the themes in bodom after midnight haha) I'm not surprised at all they went.

haha I live in sf and I can't even remember the last time I went to alcatraz! since they like the movie The Rock so much (or at least i'd assume since they used one of the themes in bodom after midnight haha) I'm not surprised at all they went.

I live like 40 mins away and I've never been there O_O LOL.